UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risk. With UpGuard, organizations leverage our security expertise and software to automate what were once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes–whether it's monitoring the attack surface of hundreds of vendors or assessing the security of their own infrastructure. UpGuard is used by some of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most innovative companies.
Why are we hiring?
**Please note, this is a fully remote position**
- Lead the development and execution of product release strategies and launch events to drive engagement
- Create compelling product messaging for internal/external communications to drive adoption/conversion
- Create and manage marketing assets (e.g., sales collateral, product videos, website copy, blog post, datasheets, white papers, case studies, etc.) that articulate the benefits of our products
- Speak and present at both internal and external events to promote the story of our product
- Establish a clear understanding of our customers’ needs, product offerings, and competitive landscape to ensure product strategies align with market demand.
- Research our customers and gather feedback through calls, emails, reviewing support tickets, surveys, reviewing product adoption data, and running competitive analysis to become an expert in their pain points and how to speak to them.
- Establish KPIs and report on your success
- A storyteller. You have deep empathy for our users and can adapt how you communicate to best reach and engage our audience–from security analyst to CISO–and differentiate UpGuard
- Passionate about cybersecurity. You are keen to learn about how our products work and can explain technical concepts in ways that everyday people can understand
- Ambitious. You are eager to make an impact at UpGuard. You thrive in a fast-growing, dynamic, hyper-growth environment and can switch between strategy and execution
- A team player. Product Marketers collaborate with basically every team at UpGuard. You are able to work with a range of disciplines to execute your work
Our ideal candidate will have
- 2-3 years of experience in creating and executing marketing strategies, preferably in a B2B organization
- Ability to translate technical functionality into key messaging that effectively conveys the benefits to buyers and end-users
- Experience launching products or product features with cross-departmental alignment and tailoring communications to different audiences, both internally and externally.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
What's in it for you?
- Rapidly growing user base: Work directly with some of the world’s largest, fastest growing, and most innovative companies
- Interesting problems, at scale: Deeply explore the ever-evolving world of cybersecurity, with a platform processing billions of data points daily
- Learn from industry-leading experts: Our security research has been featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, ZDNet, and The Guardian
- Impact: See the impact of your work on a daily basis, with data and impact available on dashboards you have access to
- Generous compensation: Competitive base salary and equity
- Great perks: Free lunch, great benefits, and gym reimbursement