Commport Communications is a technology firm located in Aurora, Ontario. We have been in the business since 1985, and are one of North America’s original EDI network providers. Commport Communications specializes in helping small and medium-sized businesses establish reliable data transfer processes. These, in turn, help our customers build strong relationships with their trading partners.
We are currently seeking a permanent, full-time Customer Success Manager – Key/Enterprise Accounts to join our growing team!
Reporting to the Vice President, Customer Success, the Customer Success Manager – Key/Enterprise Accounts is responsible for developing/servicing customer relationships that promote retention, loyalty and drives increased revenue. The role will manage a portfolio of high profile accounts and collaborate with a variety of teams at Commport to ensure customer engagement and organizational success.
What You Will Do:
- Drives retention and growth among our most valuable, high profile customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Collaborates with various teams and resources within Commport to prepare highly customized proposals and Statements of Work, identifying complex solutions and customized service/product recommendations.
- Presents proposals and SOW’s to customers which could include several key contacts at customer sites (travel may be required).
- Prepares formal project plans and project manages to ensure that project implementations remain on track to meet customers’ needs and timelines.
- Prepares customer ROI reports for presentation to VP, Customer Success.
- Collects and analyses data and customer feedback/referrals/testimonials and turns into onboarding and retention strategies, as well as feeds into the product roadmap.
- Identifies opportunities, develops and closes, with tracking in MS Dynamics.
- Provides insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of our products with the aim of helping grow our revenue.
- Monitors and reports on customer health, quickly identifying and resolving any issues and problems faced by customers and deals with complaints to maintain trust.
- Keeps Customer CRM accounts (Dynamics) accurate, meaningful and up to date, including the Clean Order process steps.
* All other duties as assigned
Skills You Possess:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with ability to build strong client relationships
- Proven ability to work with numbers, perform mathematical skills and analytics
- Proven excellence in Excel
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to translate data into insights
- Proven project management skills
- Problem solving and decision making skills
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent business acumen, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a “can do” attitude with a Bias for action
- Ability to create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Attention to detail and accuracy in preparing financial and metrics information
- Have, or be willing to learn, EDI, Van, QA or other technical skills
- Passionate about customers and providing a world class customer experience
- Overtime as required
- Sitting for extended periods of time
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Manual dexterity required to use desktop computer and peripherals.
What We Are Looking For:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration (or related field of study)
- Ideally 8+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience in working with complex, multi-divisional, multi-geographical customers
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Experience delivering revenue numbers and producing accurate forecasts
- Bilingual in French and English is a definite asset
- You must do an RCMP Criminal Reference Check and obtain Secure B Reliability Status to perform this role
Benefits and Perks:
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities for personal and professional growth
- Microsoft Partner Program
- Group Benefits (individual and family options) which include medical and dental coverage
- Employee Assistance Program
- Group Registered Retirement Savings and Deferred Profit Sharing Plans
- Inspiring company culture and opportunity to learn from experienced entrepreneurs
- Potential for remote work arrangement
Commport Communications International, inc. welcomes all applicants. Accommodations during all phases of the screening and recruitment process will be made wherever possible.
If you are interested in and well-qualified for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume with cover letter, via Indeed no later than July 23, 2021.
Application deadline: 2021-07-23
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's Degree (required)
- relevant work: 8 years (required)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19