The ideal Account Manager is experienced and has a passion for their job. The Account Manager will possess presentation, writing and speaking skills. The Account Manager will NOT be a talker - but someone that sets goals, holds themselves to a high-performance standard and exceeds performance expectations.
The Account Manager should possess the following traits:
- Confident & Charisma
- Focused & Driven
- Organized with an attention to detail
- Outgoing & Relational
- Structured & Effective
- Ambitious & A Closer
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities (not inclusive)
- Generate and qualify appropriate leads- Must have a minimum of 200 new leads per month entered the CRM, processed into a pipeline.
- Develop client referrals
- Follow and improve sales action plans, strategies, and policies & procedures
- Schedule phone apts. zoom calls & presentations with prospects – 5 confirmed apts. Per week & 3 proposals for the first 60 days. After 60 days of employment must book 20 confirmed appointments per week & 10 proposals to qualified leads per week.
- Develop and maintain a customer database on Zoho
- Make a minimum of 200 sales calls per week.
- Develop and close sales proposals.
- Prepare and present sales proposals & contracts, including renewals of current contracts
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships by following up on all sales activity & maintain detailed notes of actions in the company CRM.
- Participate in sales events, trade shows, expos, etc.
- Monitor competitors and market conditions.
- Book travel, run errands, organize calendar and meetings, etc.
- Create events on Eventbrite or other event registration sites
- Create and send out email campaigns on ZohoOne
- Send emails to potential customers
- Set up phone calls with potential clients
- Create invoices in PayPal for orders
- Take payment over the phone
Knowledge and Experience
- Intermediate level of experience with traditional Microsoft Office products, CRM applications, project management applications
- Experience with traditional sales and relationship building strategies and techniques.
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Account Manager will report to the C.E.O.
- Account Manager will provide daily updates via email to the C.E.O.
- Account Manager will work closely with the C.E.O. when developing proposals.
- Account Manager will follow the Sales SOP
Expectations: It is expected that within 90 days the Account Manager will have good working knowledge of the pipeline system with tangible success (signed contracts) in sales and ongoing new accounts and new revenue throughout the life of employment. Goals set by Management above will be expected to be met quarterly. The Account Manager will be responsible for sending a daily sales update on all sales activity via email to the C.E.O. or enter all progress in the company CRM that can be reflected in a report at any time, upon request. The Account Manager will follow all company policies & procedures during employment.
MPS Security & Protection Services has an immediate job opportunity for a Field Security Supervisor. MPS is breaking through industry standards and growing at a rapid rate. Family owned & operated since 1967, all Executive Management is available to our clients and employees – 24/7! No corporate layer to get your questions answered, we pride ourselves on offering a culture that values mentorship & leadership in developing our team members & providing new opportunities to advance in their careers!
Health Insurance (employer 50% matching)
401K plan (employer 4% matching)
Paid time off for company standard holidays
Paid Vacation days / Paid Sick days
Weekly staff luncheons and office celebrations of team member birthdays
Training available to employees on an individual basis
Team building activities