Mansfield Service Partners is currently looking for a Fuel Sales Representative at our Midland / Odessa, Tx location. This position is responsible for developing and implementing a successful sales strategy which drives volume and margin growth of our portfolio of solutions for Mansfield Oil for both existing and new customers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develops new accounts and implements plans for growth in existing accounts.
- Utilizes and maintains CRM weekly for all leads, accounts, key accounts and Top 10 Target accounts to include (but not limited to) contact information, activities such as new leads, emails, phone calls, meetings, progress etc.
- Utilizes consultative selling and closing skills.
- Strategically grows a customer base through prospecting and cold calling.
- Communicates product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues and industry information for utilization in development of market specific action plans and sales strategy.
- Consults with clients after sales or contract signings to resolve problems and to provide ongoing support.
- Utilizes, knows and understands the O’Rourke focus strategies to include:
- SAM Strategic Account Management
- KAC Key Account Cutoff
- ICP Ideal Customer Profile
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Education, Experience and Certification:
- Three (3) or more years of work experience in one or more aspects of oil and gas or lubricants sales, manufacturing, maintenance, or operation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management or Operations a plus.
- Must carry auto liability insurance limits of at least $100,000/$300,000/$100,000 and be able to provide a copy of insurance showing the limits being carried, employee as driver of the vehicle, the vehicle covered under the policy, and expiration of the policy.
- and MORE!
Join us in accomplishing our mission to Build Relationships that Matter!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.