The Climate Service provides climate analytics to help the world's financial institutions and Fortune 500 companies to measure the financial risk from climate change. We are a fast-growing, mission-driven company, and our mission is to embed climate data into global decision-making. We believe this will accelerate the transition to a low-carbon economy, and help make the world more resilient to the most important challenge of our time.
Currently, we are recruiting for a Channel Partnerships Director who will work closely with Marketing and Customer Success teams. This role is ideally based in New York. We're looking for someone who is curious, enthusiastic, and adaptable to join our growing team. The successful candidate will play a prominent role in shaping the future of one of the world's leading climate analytics firms.
About the Channel Partnerships Director position:
We are looking for a Channel Partnerships Director to empower our strategic partners to bring the suite of climate risk analytics products for asset managers, asset owners, and corporations in our cutting-edge Climanomics® software as a service platform to new customers.
From establishing and managing strategic relationships, to training and supporting our partners, to measuring and optimizing business and sales outcomes, you will be an integral member of our team.
What you'll do:
- Develop new channel partnerships and enhance existing relationships.
- Deliver on revenue and business objectives through hands-on channel development and engagement.
- Formulate channel strategy and negotiate channel agreements.
- Measure, monitor, and optimize channel performance, leveraging automation, CRM and other technologies.
- Build/enhance the sales capacity of our channel partners through materials, tools, training, and demos.
- Work closely and collaboratively with other members of the sales team to optimize channel usage.
- Strategize with team members to innovate & improve the overall sales development process.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand customer requirements, onboard new customers, and deploy new products.
- Be effective within the company culture, collaborating in a productive way with multiple teams across functions.
- Coach peers and junior business development teammates.
- Ongoing process improvements, recommendations and implementation of systems that will make our team more efficient
Who you are:
- BS/BA or technical enterprise sales experience required.
- More than 7 years of business development experience, including 3 years experience in managing partnerships.
Experience in the following areas is desired but not required
- Selling technical B2B SaaS products.
- ESG and/or climate change.
- Selling to finance professionals.
- High work ethic with confidence to work autonomously.
- Highly motivated to succeed both individually and with a young and fast growing company.
- Strong communication, teamwork, and process development skills
- Burning desire to provide the world with ever-better insights on the impact of climate change.
Diversity, equity, inclusion, and integrity are our company's primary values. The Climate Service is committed to creating a diverse team, an inclusive work environment, and equitable business and management practices - including our recruitment and hiring process. In committing to these values, we will be diligent in considering them in our ongoing assessment of who we are, what we stand for, and how we conduct our business.
If this role matches your skills, experience, and motivations then please submit your resume with a cover letter identifying why you feel you would be a great addition to the team. We look forward to hearing from you!
At this time, we are unable to sponsor H1-B visas. Candidates must have a valid work visa or be a U.S. citizen / permanent resident.