About the Team
The goal of the Partnership Marketing team is to be the most trusted and sought after co-marketing partner for brands by creating groundbreaking marketing that provides value to our audiences (Customer, Merchant, Dasher); drive results; and put DoorDash and its partners at the center of culture.
About the Role
We're looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to lead the development and execution of engaging, creative partner marketing programs that fuel our growth in Canada. You'll foster relationships with our most-valued partners and activate all entertainment and sports partnerships to create integrated marketing campaigns and programs that acquire customers and sustainably grow DoorDash in Canada. These programs will accelerate customer acquisition, activation and loyalty across all DoorDash audiences. This is an ideal role for a candidate who is looking to build a career in marketing consultation from strategy to execution. You will report to the Senior Manager, Partnership Marketing on our Partnership Marketing team in our Audience Marketing organization.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Build and nurture marketing relationships with national and local sports leagues, related team deals, and other brands, balancing partner and Doordash goals.
- Develop marketing briefs, strategies and plans with important partners, and establish "buy-in" from all partners.
- Help build marketing campaigns on owned and paid channels.
- Develop and maintain campaign documentation including campaign overviews, internal calendars, status documents and recaps for reference
- Project manage all aspects of a campaign across other teams of creative, media, operations and product, and external agencies.
- Oversee the preparation and execution of campaign tactics: promotions, in-app banners, emails, and customer lists.
- Monitor campaign performance, analyze results and create regular internal and partner-facing reports.
- Use a data-first approach to improve campaigns against our goals, improve profitability, achieve results, and identify new opportunities for growth.
We're excited about you because…
- You have 6+ years experience as brand or performance marketer or account manager in an advertising agency, consultancy, consumer or sports brand or tech company with a partner-facing role
- You are an amazing marketer AND a "doer" - you can create strategies and plans based on consumer insights; analyze results, and create innovative, newsworthy campaigns, while also getting in the weeds on execution
- You can manage 10+ campaigns and promotions at the same time
- You work well with cross-functional team members
- You have knowledge of the Canadian market and understand the Canadian sports fanbase
- You have a willingness to learn new skills, tools, and processes
Why You'll Love Working at DoorDash
We are leaders – Leadership is not limited to our management team. It's something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.We are operators – We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions to lead our company and our industry is what we do on every project, every day. We are learners – Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we've been in a role for one year or one minute. We are committed to learning and implementing what is best for our customers, merchants, and dashers.We are one team – The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
At DoorDash, our mission to empower local economies shapes how our team members move quickly and always learn and reiterate to support merchants, Dashers and the communities we serve. We are a technology and logistics company that started with door-to-door delivery, and we are looking for team members who can help us go from a company that is known for delivering food to a company that people turn to for any and all goods. Read more on the DoorDash website, the DoorDash blog, the DoorDash Engineering blog, and the DoorDash Careers page.
DoorDash is growing rapidly and changing constantly, which gives our team members the opportunity to share their unique perspectives, solve new challenges, and own their careers. Our leaders seek the truth and welcome big, hairy, audacious questions. We are grounded in our company values, and we make intentional decisions that are both logical and display empathy for our range of users—from Dashers to Merchants to Customers.
We're committed to supporting employees' happiness, healthiness, and overall well-being by providing comprehensive benefits and perks including premium healthcare, wellness expense reimbursement, paid parental leave, and more.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We're committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That's why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of people from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.
If you need any accommodations, please inform your recruiting contact upon initial connection.