Who we are:
Tasktop is transforming how the world’s largest organizations manage the process of building software. Our Value Stream Management (VSM) platform has enabled our Fortune 500 customers to dramatically reduce their time to market and increase the velocity of software development. Sitting above the entire software development toolchain, Tasktop’s VSM platform integrates all popular software development tools - like Jira, ServiceNow, AzureDevOps and many more - and allows organizations to see where work is getting stuck and how they can improve. The company has been recognized by industry analysts such as Forrester and Gigaom as the leader in this new category of tools.
Founded in Vancouver, Canada, Tasktop is a global company with staff across North America, Europe and Australia. We have an energetic vibe, where we value work/life balance and creating an organization of diverse individuals that learn from each other. Recently named Built-In Austin’s Best Midsize Place to Work For, Tasktop provides the space to do the best work of your life.
Diversity and caring for each other are two of Tasktop’s key values and at Tasktop, we have built a community of mutual respect and trust. We believe that diverse teams perform better and foster an environment of belonging and inclusion. We aim to continually learn, evolve, and be better versions of ourselves.
Regional Sales Manager: *
Tasktop is driving competitive advantage for customers worldwide by dramatically improving the efficiency of large-scale software development. We are looking for an experienced Sales Manager who will be responsible for some of Tasktop’s largest and most important accounts.
Qualified candidates have exceptional communication experience directly with Directors, VPs, CTOs, and CIOs on the applications development side of IT (versus infrastructure, networking, or hardware) and understand the ALM market. Travel is approximately 30-40%.
In this role, you will: *
- Build and execute territory account plans that achieve customer and Tasktop goals.
- Effectively lead and collaborate with product and services team members, including Tasktop partners
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual account and sales objectives
- Establish and expand relationships within the territory and your accounts
- Develop accounts that are excited to share their success story with others
- Communicate impediments and solutions with your management team
What will the work and team be like?
The Regional Sales Manager at Tasktop will work on understanding customer goals and initiatives, meeting customer success goals, and ensuring customers realize, grow, and reference their received value from Tasktop.
Great candidates have: *
- Current, proven, successful background in software sales to large enterprise companies with at least 5 years of experience including current, relevant sales into the ALM market
- Proven record of influencing, negotiating, and closing sales on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis in a high-volume sales transaction environment
- Solid understanding of the need to utilize CRM in an effective way to follow process, lead opportunities and create accurate forecasts
- Exceptional presentation and listening skills
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a changing, fast-paced environment
- Use of Salesforce.com for CRM
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
If you know some of the following, that’s even better:
- Strong understanding of Software Development practices and DevOps/Agile methodologies.
- Ability to drive Tasktop vision within the customer’s “C” and Executive level organization.
For this role, we are looking for candidates located in Washington or Oregon.
As a Tasktop employee you will enjoy flexibility, a health and wellness allowance, volunteer programs, a generous vacation offering, happy hours, and plenty more benefits!
Do you want to join the movement?? We would love to hear from you. Apply within!
Job Type: Full-time