We are currently looking for a Demand Planner in Atlanta, GA for the Consumer Products, GP Professional business. This position will lead the GP Pro category teams in the development of demand plans necessary to support the business.
What You Will Do In Your Role
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for 1 to 18-month time horizons.
- Optimize the statistical tools, analysis, and work processes to create a baseline forecast.
- Use and maintain the Demand Planning Software (SAP IBP) as the primary forecasting system tool.
- Monitor forecast performance monthly and apply error analysis techniques to improve the accuracy.
- Closely coordinate and communicate forecast opportunities, issues, and resolutions to supply planning, categories, and the sales team.
- Lead Demand Review meetings as part of the monthly Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience with Microsoft Excel including pivot tables, V-Lookups, filters and graphs
What Will Put You Ahead
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Operations Research, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance or Business
- Experience with SAP/SAP IBP
- Experience in Demand Planning
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite to include Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Our goal is for each employee, and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We provide essential resources and support to build and maintain physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply to you, please speak to your recruiter.
At Koch companies, we are entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may be higher or lower than the range provided considering each candidate’s knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location. If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability and protected veteran status.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com