Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc., a global Fortune 1000 company and one of Forbes 2017 America’s Best Large Employers, is transforming the way we all do business.
From smart office technology and information management to cloud, mobility and IT services, we have a rich history of creating the products and services necessary to drive innovation and make work possible from anywhere at any time. Our award-winning products and solutions help companies around the world move information faster, improve quality and productivity, enhance security and facilitate the sharing of information. We are proud that our portfolio leads the industry while exceeding environmental standards.
At Konica Minolta, you'll work for an amazing technology company with growth opportunities, great benefits and talented, passionate co-workers.
Konica Minolta currently has an exciting opportunity for an ECM Solutions Engineer!
Architects, develops and administers customized Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions for the customer base. Responsible for determining/ documenting the technical requirements, developing functional specifications and implementing comprehensive “end to end” document capture, scan, store and retrieval solutions. Participates in the document discovery and statement of work processes, in an effort to clearly define the products and professional services labor required, to solve defined business problems. Develops project plans consisting of a work break down structure of tasks as well as manages the pre-production issues and change orders, as required. Designs and implements complex ECM workflow solutions in concert with base system installations. Delivers post production technical support, as required.
Essential Job Functions
- Architects, develops and implements complex/ custom ECM solutions as part of the Sales and Professional Services processes.
- Develops customized demos and proof-of-concepts, as required during the sales process and for events.
- Provides support to Sales related to Statement of Work (“SOW”) development, and supports the Solution Development process during the sales cycle.
- Facilitates technical discovery meetings with contracted customers.
- Authors the Functional Specification Document and ascertains customer approval.
- Develops the work break down structure of tasks required to implement and deploy an approved ECM solution.
- Participates in Sales and Training events, as required.
- Authors, facilitates and executes approved Change Orders as required by the customer.
- Participates in technical/ end user training classes in support of the installed ECM solution.
- Delivers technical support to contracted customers and tracks time utilization/ problem resolution within the problem management system. Also, works as part of the installation team, as required.
- Acquires and maintains current technical knowledge of relevant product/ service offerings as it pertains to document capture, storage, retrieval, electronic workflow, data and systems integration.
- Supports the development of the internal ECM systems, and provides rollover support to end users, when the Help Desk is not available, or issue escalation is required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Prior experience with Business Process Improvement projects required
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to execute within a team structure
- Strong technical implementation and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to collaborate with internal partners and external vendors to solve technical problems
- Ability to create process documentation – Visio experience preferred
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Outlook)
- Knowledge of SharePoint - Preferred
- Job duties require moderate travel to contracted customer locations.
- Required job duties are sedentary and normally performed in a climate controlled office environment
- Must possess broadband internet connectivity
Experience, Educational Reqts and Certifications
- Four year college degree or satisfactory completion of a technical curriculum from an accredited computer school and/ or equivalent work experience
- Three years or greater experience implementing ECM solutions (OnBase and Kofax– highly desired)
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in managing / implementing medium to high complexity projects
- Hyland OnBase and/ or Kofax Certifications - Desired
- Hyland OnBase Installer Certification – Desired
- Hyland OnBase Workflow Certification – Desired
- ReadSoft INVOICES Certification – Desired
- Ephesoft Certification – Preferred
Konica Minolta Offers:
- Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan)
- Strong results are well rewarded; President’s Club winners have earned celebratory trips to Miami/South Beach, Montreal, Punta Cana, and Las Vegas.
- Outstanding benefits package (including medical, dental, vision, life insurance)
- 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
- Generous holiday and paid time off schedules
- Ongoing professional development training
- Visible, exciting work supporting sales of cutting edge technology and workflow solutions.
Join Konica Minolta and help drive innovation as we transform the Workplace of the Future.™
Konica Minolta is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, pregnancy, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender identity, disability, alienage or citizenship status, marital status or partnership status, genetic information, veteran status or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.