- Mosquito Hunters is a local small business seeking to grow!
- We help homeowners enjoy their yards by providing mosquito, flea and tick control treatments.
- We like to say that we are not in the mosquito business, we are in the loyalty business. Our focus is solely on forming positive relationships and providing support. By doing this, we know that profitability and customer loyalty will be inherent.
- We are passionate about creating a remarkable customer experience and want to work with hardworking individuals who will represent our company with enthusiasm and integrity.
You will be responsible for seamless communication and interaction with Clients, and managing all day-to-day interactions and managing calls/emails/messages from Technicians, Clients and the sales center. You will be responsible for leading our team in the marketing efforts of the company in order to ensure continued growth. Day-to-day operational responsibilities will include communication with Clients, Technicians, quality control, and various other operational duties. Because we are a fast-growing company, your responsibilities may fluctuate depending on demand and timing. Responsibilities
- Manage the relationship between the customer and the company with the goal of building strong relationships with customers.
- Managing database of Clients and accepting payments using operations management software .
- Leverage organizational skills to manage multiple customers at times.
- Manage customer expectations and provide exceptional customer service
- Scheduling and dispatching Technicians (using our operations management software)
- Fleet management
- Marketing the local business and tracking return on investment with our data-driven marketing playbooks
- Engaging in networking and co-marketing with other local businesses when another manager is unavailable
- Participating in research & development efforts
- Creating, editing, evaluating, and improving marketing materials
- Creating, editing, evaluating, and improving training materials for Technicians and Managers.
- Engaging in social media efforts, including LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
- Additional duties and responsibilities may be added and changed by Senior Management
- Attention to Detail
- Time Management Skills
- Possess excellent communication & customer service skills
- Excel in a position of independence & responsibility
- be energetic, hardworking & reliable
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, Word.
- Opportunities to work from home.
- Meaningful compensation
- Bonus opportunities
- Develop professional skills
- Customer service
- Marketing & sales
- Helping to fight against Public Enemy #1
This franchise is independently owned and operated by a franchisee. Your application will go directly to the franchisee, and all hiring decisions will be made by the management of this franchisee. All inquiries about employment at this franchisee should be made directly to the franchise location, and not to Mosquito Hunters Corporate.