Are you an up and coming HR professional who’s excited to grow your career in recruiting? Are you passionate about creating an exceptional candidate experience, while staying incredibly organized, and calm under pressure? If so, keep reading.
Our HR team is growing, and we’re looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to support the Employee Experience team with all things recruiting and hiring. If your dream job is to help create a best in class candidate, employee and leadership experience, then look no further. This is the role for you!
What you’ll love about this job:
- You are a champion of the candidate experience, and you’re driven to provide a remarkable hiring experience, every single time.
- You’ve dreamt about becoming a Recruiter, but you need more experience and a great mentor - this is a chance of lifetime!
- You’re a people-person AND a nerd, that loves working with internal/external customers, data analytics & reporting.
- You’re someone who thrives in a fast-paced team environment and gains personal happiness from making others feel welcome and operating from a continuous improvement lens.
- You’ll join an HR team that is charged with delivering a refreshing take on recruitment & onboarding programs, designed to get our new teammates off to the world’s fastest, most informed start!
Here are the things you’ll be responsible for in this role:
- Initiating global recruitment efforts with hiring managers and external partners
- Utilizing our applicant tracking system to manage job postings, candidate records, recruiting reports and dashboards¸ in real-time for accurate reporting
- Conducting initial phone screens and submit candidates to hiring managers
- Coordinating candidate and employee experience events and trainings
- Assisting with special projects for the HR team & performing a variety other duties and responsibilities as requested
We’re a lean team that moves at lightning speed, so we need someone who can match our pace and bring the following experience:
- 1-2 years of recruiting coordination or similar HR role
- 1-2 years of experience using Microsoft Outlook Calendar or other scheduling tools
- Bachelor/Associates degree preferred
- Familiarity with ATS and/or HRIS systems; Jobvite, LinkedIn and UltiPro experience a plus
- Experience delivering exceptional customer experience - we’ll want to hear all of your customer success stories
What else can you expect with The HydraFacial Company?
PERKS! We proudly offer full health benefits at a low cost to you. That’s medical, dental, vision, FSAs, HSAs, Accident Insurance and even Pet Insurance for your furry family, to name a few. We also provide Basic Life/AD&D and Long-Term Disability coverage at no cost to you! Top these benefits off with a 401(K) plan with an Employer Match because your retirement is just as important to us. Best part about it, you will be fully vested immediately!
Every person here is a key player in our success. We are firm believers in making the little things count each day, so that the big things will follow. If this sounds like you, come check us out! This is the perfect opportunity to work with some of the best leaders in the industry while you gain the global and strategic experience to add to your professional toolbox.
We mean it when we say you’ll LOVE this role.