A.R. Wilfley and Sons
Operating continuously in Denver, Colorado since 1919, A. R. Wilfley & Sons, Inc. is a private, family owned and operated corporation dedicated to manufacturing premier centrifugal pumps for worldwide chemical and slurry operations. Our current CEO is 4th generation owner/operator Mike Wilfley and our president is 5th generation owner/operator Link Wilfley.
Headquartered in the United States, A. R. Wilfley has maintained a production facility and sales operations in India since 1997 as well as a joint venture with Sulzer pumps which was incorporated in Ireland in 2011. Our India branch focuses on the India, Southeast Asia, and Africa markets while the Sulzer joint venture designed and sells our heavy-duty EMW slurry pump.
A.R. Wilfley & Sons, Inc.
Inside Sales & Customer Service Manager
Job Located In Commerce City, Co.
Duties, Responsibilities, Qualifications and Skills
- Provide support to Customer Service Representatives, Application Engineers, Regional Sales Managers and Project Manager.
- Serve as Application Engineer, Customer Service Rep, Project Manager, and/or Exporter as required.
- Participate in all activities related to pump and/or spare parts costs as required by Directors.
- Manage PTO and work schedule related to the Customer Service Team. Distribute the workload properly and ensure 5 day per week coverage during working hours.
- Help establish and check yearly Goals for Customer Service Team.
- Request price updates to accounting.
- Verify that the correct commission rates (via Commission Report) are paid to the proper Reps each month, according to information detailed on the Pump Specification Sheet as signed by RMS’s.
- Check weekly On-Hold orders and manage accordingly.
- Work with manufacturing and operations to provide Daily Delay report to RSMs.
- Update, on a monthly basis, the pump price calculator used to provide sales team with cost analysis.
- Provide cost analysis to sales team on specific offers.
- Support sales/accounting by updating costs of product lines to ensure accurate pricing.
- Review no-charge orders and approve/deny where authority level allows. Provide directors with required information should they be required to approve/deny.
- Maintain customer service / internal sales work instruction documents.
- File and maintain physical order files, both spare parts and pumps, and re-locate appropriate files yearly.
- Collaborate with systems and database manager to ensure quoting software is accurate and up to date.
- Manage the customer complain log.
- Provide support to Regional Sales Managers regarding special or modified quotations and/or technical support.
- Manage high value projects (more that USD $500K).
- Manage Thurston Machine Inc. account. (i.e., Create orders, enter pumps and seals in Qantel.)
Prepare final documentation release for pumps.
- Provide technical support to customers when needed. (i.e., when RSM and/or Application Engineer are unavailable.)
- Redirect commercial requirements to accounting (i.e., Credit Applications, New customer’s Set Up, tax documents, etc.)
- Communicate directly with customers to understand and resolve issues by involving all required internal and external parties.
- Communicate any customer complaints to appropriate RSM
- Reports to Director of Sales.
- Fundamental understanding of purchase orders, invoicing, and related business processes.
- Keep up to date with Wilfley internal programs (i.e., Qantel, IQ, E-Biz)
- Ability to understand representative/distribution network and associated processes.
- Understand complex pricing structure and discounts throughout distribution network, based on varied contractual relationships.
- Excellent time management skills. Able to work after hours if needed.
- Capable of performing multiple tasks concurrently.
- Must be detail oriented and motivated to solve problems.
- Team player: collaborate with peers and other departments.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Follow up with internal and external requests in a timely matter.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with positive outlook and high confidence.
- Contribution of ideas and guidance on how to improve the department.
- Open to changes in technology and/or processes.
- Keep up with new technologies, product offerings, and associated technical requirements.
Qualifications and Skills
- Management experience handling departments and teams.
- Centrifugal Pump or similar industrial equipment expertise. Minimum 5 years.
- Proficiency in both English and Spanish languages, both written and verbal.
- Experience with Intelliquip (Pump and Seal selector.)
- Experience with Qantel (Spare Parts data base.)
- Experience with E-Biz (Spare Parts quotation system.)
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- B.S. Engineering and/or demonstrated deep technical knowledge of Centrifugal Pumps.
- Base salary $80-$90K, DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, bonus program based on performance, dental & health insurance, 401K plan, company paid life and disability insurance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Multiple locations