Monday, July 19, 2021
The Royal Group’s mission is to provide value-added solutions to the most demanding customers.
- Oversees all the components in ensuring that project is being executed in meeting the timelines provided by the client.
- Maintains and updates the Tracker report ensuring that all the timelines are being met and raises the flag when disruptions occur.
- Participates in all turnover meetings and kick off calls with the client.
- Has direct contact with all Project Managers and Sales Representative ensuring that the line of communication receives immediate responses and resolutions.
- Works with all clients ensuring that all information received is detailed to ensure the direction of a given project.
- Participates in daily operations and Director Fulfillment meeting on status of projects and provides detail on timing, and any other updates. Meeting will also provide upcoming projects that will be shared with the team in preplanning their workloads etc.
- Reviews and forwards BOM/Spec, Assembly Instructions, Planograms, etc. to the respective internal areas in a timely manner ensuring that each area can review with any questions prior in starting production.
- Oversees and monitors all the components needed for a specific project and communicates directly with Project Manager or Sales team to get immediate resolution if issues are noted.
- Oversees and maintains all direct reports focusing them on correct project needs and any follow ups to complete.
- Reports directly to the Director of Fulfillment ensuring that timelines from the clients are being met for overall execution.
- Provides fulfillment quotes when needed along with select team members and the Director of Fulfillment.
- Follows up when a project is completed in a post-mortem on large projects for future reference when jobs may be repeated.
- Provides back-up to other Project Manager as needed.
- High school diploma or GED; plus, one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience desirable.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos in English.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and employees of the organization.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Ability to add, to subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to use tape measure; and to use a computer.
- Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs; ability to use tape measure.
- Year-round employment for job stability.
- Unlimited opportunities for growth, training, and career advancement.
- Exceptional pay and great, affordable benefits (including life, medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match and more!).
- A clean facility, featuring state-of-the-art technology.
- A respectful, empowering, team-oriented and employee-friendly environment.
- The Royal Group truly values our employees as our greatest asset and we strive to support both you and your family at work and in life.
- Job Family
- Pay Type
- Min Hiring Rate
- Max Hiring Rate