Agency :Havas Health & You
Job Description Summary :About HHCX
We help organizations improve the human experience using Data, Technology, and Artistry.
HHCX is a small, but fast growing digital and Customer Experience agency. We were created as a joint venture between Havas Health & You, a unique health and wellness network focused on promoting healthy living decisions across the entire health ecosystem; and HHCX, a specialist in delivering omnichannel communication, customer experience and technology services and solutions with 700 digital experts globally.
We’re dedicated to generating real and meaningful value for people and the brands they connect with through the creative and intelligent use of technology, data and content. We develop ideas, design solutions, build applications and manage campaigns in order to solve business problems and deliver measurable success for our clients.
We are hungry for the future and both the opportunity and transformation that it brings. We are growing rapidly, have big ambitions and are working with the other teams and agencies within Havas to tap into new skills and specialisms that will enable us to further expand our offering. We are a small and entrepreneurial team, driven to deliverer and determined to build a business we can be proud of.
Job Description :
Overview of the role
The Senior Digital Producers at HHCX are self-motivated, well-organized, solution-oriented strategic thinkers who are intrigued by the constantly changing digital and social landscape. They have passion for creative work which allows them to embrace the challenges and formulate solutions in collaboration with the team without sacrificing the quality of the end product.
The Senior Digital Producers are responsible for managing large-scale client engagement by coordinating project workflows across multidisciplinary teams including Strategy, Experience Design, Content, SEO, Analytics and Technology. This is a pivotal role that brings all the teams together to ensure the project deliverables meet required goals and specifications and are delivered within scope and budget. They have experience managing projects from inception through launch for variety of projects including omnichannel solutions, website design/development, application design/development and video production social media content development. They understand the risks but through collaboration with the department leads can provide solutions that brings project success.
Havas Health CX is growing rapidly, we have huge ambitions and the opportunities for energetic, passionate individuals are limitless.
- Works with Account Management (AM) team to organize and coordinate work on large-scale project and/or a few small projects within larger engagement
- Partners with AM to determine project goals, deliverables and assumptions and works with the discipline leads to create project proposals, staff plans and project plans.
- Uses Waterflow approach or selects Agile Project Management methodology to promote rapid delivery of high-quality materials. Is adept at fast tracking, parallel pathing, and otherwise developing alternate means of achieving ever-changing goals
- Communicates clear direction and information across practices and departments to ensure delivery teams understand project plans and requirements
- Conducts scrums and internal project status meetings with cross-functional internal teams; participates in weekly client status meetings with account manager
- Prepares daily project status and resource reports and keeps management, clients, and others informed of project status and related issues
- Manages and communicates through regular stand up meetings, provides issue resolution and develop mitigation and contingency plans where required
- Escalates project issues and risks to the Operations Lead and department leads
- Ensures all deliverables are reviewed for quality internally
- Directs, coordinates, motivates, and follows up with account managers, delivery team members, and client staff to ensure project progresses on schedule and goals and requirements are met
- Develops and maintains harmonious internal and client relationships
- Confers with project team to resolve project- and delivery-related issues
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor
- Identifies resource needs for projects and works with the Resource Manager on resource allocations anf forecasting
- Reviews and approves timesheets
- Prepares accurate and timely estimates and project requirements, builds project plans, discusses contingencies, and aligns to SOW
- Manages project scope and prepares change orders
- Generates monthly output forecasts and makes suggestions on revenue/work escalations, change orders, and transfers, where appropriate
- Obtains vendor costs and timing when developing and finalizing client estimates
- Clearly defines project assumptions and scope parameters
- Works with account manager to address SOW/estimate constraints and monitors scope/assumptions
- Alert steams when financial issues arise and discusses ways to address changes in scope
- Stays abreast of industry trends
- 6+ years of experience in a creative agency
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college/university
- Strong attention to detail and excellent writing skills
- Ability to work under deadline pressure / Negotiation skills
- Proven understanding of product development and digital and creative methodologies and practices
- Ability to be agile, flexible, and effectively manage complex situations
- Proficiency with the following programs is required: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project), Smartsheet, Microsoft Teams and Jira
- Nice to have: Trello, Miro, (Kanban tools)
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Pharma experience a benefit but not essential
Contract Type :Permanent
Here at Havas across the group we pride ourselves on being committed to offering equal opportunities to all potential employees and have zero tolerance for discrimination. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applicants irrespective of age, sex, race, ethnicity, disability and other factors that have no bearing on an individual’s ability to perform their job.
Due to high volume of applications, only eligible or matching candidates will be contacted by us.