ALL WEATHER NEW HIRE BONUS
Join our Team and receive a $600.00 bonus
Voted 2020 Best Places to Work for the North Bay Business Journal!
The All Weather Outside Sales Representative for the SoCal area will be tasked with aggressively growing sales and promoting the All Weather brand; acts as an All Weather business consultant for the window and door distribution channel; manages accounts and provides customer service to All Weather dealers. Territory includes LA County, Orange County, Desert Area, and Phoenix.
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Sick Days and Paid Holidays
- 4 - year degree or equivalent work experience.
- Window and door or building industry knowledge required.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license.
- Must have excellent driving record (MVR will be requested)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal required.
- Computer literacy.
- Responsible for selling All Weather products to territory dealer base.
- Promote sales growth and business opportunities for All Weather customers.
- Meet or exceed sales budgets.
- Work with All Weather dealers as a trusted advisor for fenestration solutions.
- Provide co-branded business opportunities and marketing advice to dealers.
- Provide sales & service support to architects, contractors and developers in concert with All Weather dealers.
- Promote All Weather through tradeshows, clinics, trainings and other events.
- Manage expense accounts for literature, giveaways, communications and travel/entertainment to budget levels.
- Support the order fulfillment process by working with inside sales reps, production personnel, customer service, credit and delivery.
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of job.
- Reflect All Weather’s core values in all business interactions.
- Excellent people skills necessary to facilitate difficult or emotional situations
- Respond promptly to customer needs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal required; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens, demonstrates group presentation skills; writes clearly and informatively.
- Ability to work independently, to exercise sound judgement.
- Think quickly to identify / solve customer concerns.
- Computer literacy with ability to learn new computer software programs.
- Interpersonal skills with a focus on resolving conflict without blaming; Maintains confidentiality, listens to others without interrupting, keeps emotions under control, remains open to others.
- Read and understand building plans, shop drawings, blue prints.
- Epitomizes organizational support by following policies and procedures.
- Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time; supports organization’s values.
- Ethically sound.
- Upholds organization values: Treats people with respect, keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others, works with integrity.
- Flexibility. Anticipate and adapt to change without losing focus on goals.
- Other competencies include planning, risk management, and team building
- Time and territory management
- Synthesizes complex or diverse information, collects and researches data, uses intuition and experience to complement data; designs work flows and procedures.
- Manages difficult or emotional customer situations, responds promptly to customer needs, solicits customer feedback to improve service, responds to request for service and assistance.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner, gathers and analyses information skillfully, develop alternative solutions, work well in group problem solving situations, uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Approach others in a tactful manner, reacts well under pressure, treats others with respect and consideration regardless of their status or position, accepts responsibility for own actions and follows through on commitments.
- Follow policies and procedures, completed administrative task correctly and on time, support company goals and values.
- Be an effective communicator: speak clearly and persuasively in position or negative situations, listen to understand, respond well to questions, write clearly and informatively, and demonstrate group presentation skills.
Must be able to routinely maneuver a minimum of 25 pounds and load / unload product without assistance. Must be able to occasionally lift from truck or car without assistance. Must be able to occasionally lift and maneuver 50+pounds. Requires bending, squatting, climbing and reaching.
- *Exposure to adverse and varying weather conditions which may include extreme hot/cold temperatures depending on geographical location. Fast-paced environment requiring irregular and long work hours.
All Weather Architectural Aluminum provides equal employment opportunities (EEOC) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, All Weather complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Type: Full-time