Summary/Scope of Position:
Overall responsibility for Rockwell’s customer data and sales analytics which is foundational to the overall selling process and performance management. The Director, Sales Data and Operations role is responsible for enabling data driven decision making across the sales process to drive sustainable revenue growth. Responsible for long term roadmaps to enable global dashboards and insights, as well as drive consistency of reporting across all the regions. Act as a liaison within the sales organization and ensure that the business requirements are translated into the team objectives. Responsible for driving standardization across ad-hoc requests and enabling predictive and interpretive analytics and elimination of offline reports. Provide leadership and support in designing and maturing business intelligence from operational dashboards to interpretive.
We are looking for a strong individual who can balance strategic thinking and attention to detail, with a focus on execution. The ideal individual will be able to ramp up quickly in a high-performance organization who is driving a sales transformation to accelerate top line growth.
- Accountable for designing and maturing the sales data and analytics COE within Commercial Operations in support of global sellers.
- Develop, implement, and coordinate strategies and operational enhancements aimed toward ensuring that data and programs deliver high impact to sellers
- Accountable for sales data and analytics COE mid to long-term roadmaps
- Work with GSM leaders to develop the sales strategy with an optimal resource deployment plan
- Accountable for solidifying and amplifying sales strategy, sales model, role expectations, and sales methodology through sales reporting
- Evolve the commercial operation department to be a function which delivers proactive sales insights, effectiveness, and efficiency
- Align with global commercial operations teams to ensure smooth rollout of initiatives and systems
- Work to ensure a foundation of reliable data; build trust with sales leadership by leveraging data from consistent data sources and dashboards
- Experience building and/or implementing strategic reporting and analytics roadmaps and capabilities
- Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Strong leadership and negotiation skills with sales, business, and technical groups
- Ability to articulate complex messages in a clear way, and effectively propose ideas and get buy in. Present strategies at an executive level.
- Knowledge of business change management framework approaches or methodologies. Detailed understanding of the impact of change, the interdependencies, and the impact on the business.
- Collaborative style, which can drive consensus across leadership, indirect reporting lines and peer groups
- Project management and/or continuous improvement certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, computer science, business, management information systems or related field
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required
- Familiarity or background in working with SAP tools, Hadoop, Access Database, reporting tools
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an emphasis on leading meetings, managing projects, driving initiatives, and proven ability to interface with other leadership
- Demonstrated analytical, process, people, and project management skills
- Strong understanding of business/sales processes, marketing, partner relationships, and business strategy development
- Track record in leading and developing high performing teams
- Familiarity or background in working with SAP tools, Microsoft Dynamics
- Have driven multiyear initiatives
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (844) 404-7427.