About This Role
Hello prospective pickle! Design Pickle is looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to to build, manage and optimize our end-to-end marketing processes. You will use your technical and analytical skills to manage departmental campaign processes and timelines, CRM structure and decisioning, technology infrastructure, and data and analytics.
This organized over-communicator will ensure that technology and automation are integrated and deployed effectively, funnels are optimized, goals are defined clearly and kept in focus, data is tracked properly, reports and insights are distributed, planning is actionable, and communication is consistent. You have a passion for data and your analytical background will help Design Pickle create efficiencies and cohesion.
The Marketing Operations Manager is a player-coach, willing to roll up their sleeves to get the work done alongside a small team of direct reports.
Location: Anywhere. Design Pickle is a fully remote company with a Company Hub in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Reports to: Sr. Director of Marketing
Works closely with sales, product, and customer success.
Who We Are Looking For
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We're a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don't stress if pickles aren't your thing. It's not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest in something, though, because our employees' uniqueness is what helped make us the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values (https://designpickle.com/about), and these are mission-critical to how you show up every day.
Specific to this role, we're looking for individuals who have…
- Enthusiasm for our purpose: To be the most helpful creative company in the world.
- Minimum of 3 years management experience building and leading a Marketing Operations team.
- Hubspot experience required
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics and BI tools
- Hands-on lead management experience working with Sales and Marketing teams to optimize the lead journey to support customer acquisition targets
- Experience building and managing campaign timelines, cross-department projects, and tech implementation
- Excellent project management and communication skills. Our team works remotely, and everyone is expected and trusted to manage their time effectively.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you're walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what's expected:
- Oversee Design Pickle's tools, data, automation, and integrations
- Support the marketing and leadership teams with insights, reporting, and analysis
- Establish project management timeline and feedback loops with sales and marketing stakeholders
- Serve as the sales and marketing lead flow linchpin, ensuring a smooth lead handoff process, accurate lead reporting, and
- Manage and optimize Hubspot, facilitating CRM issue resolution for the sales team
- Point person for Marketing technology: manage marketing tech-stack, implementation, integrations, and infrastructure
- Data Scientist: Optimize, govern, measure, and report across key data points
- Processes: Oversee and optimize CRM funnels, segmentation, persona and ICP updates, lead mapping, and lead scoring
- Project Management: handles departmental communication workflows, scheduling, training + feedback, sales alignment, and innovation opportunities
- Complete a one-week Design Pickle “internship”
- Take a deep dive into our buyer personas and current demand generation strategy
- Review and assess our existing Hubspot lead management blueprint
- Evaluate the marketing tech-stack, determining opportunities for improved efficiency and spend
- Establish a project management process to support and optimize campaign processes between the Demand Generation and Content and Creative teams
- Evaluate and refine our lead scoring model
Benefits, Compensation, and Perks
Uncapped PTO: Hate seeing your PTO hours decrease as the year goes on? Not anymore! There is no cap or number associated with the amount of PTO days you can request.
Major medical healthcare: We offer multiple medical plans through United Healthcare which is managed seamlessly through Employee Navigator.
Dental and vision insurance: We work with Beam Dental and VSP for ancillary coverage.
Remote-work flexibility: More productive at home? Not based in Scottsdale, AZ? Fine with us! We are a remote-first company with people all over the country.
World-class Company Hub: More productive in an office? Also, fine with us! Our Company Hub is set up with state-of-the-art standing desks, high-definition monitors, breakout rooms for meetings and calls, a podcast studio, a relaxation room, a merch wall, and a cold plunge! ….yes, we said a cold plunge.
In-office gym: Our Company Hub also has a small CrossFit-style gym with Peloton studio available for any pickles to use!
Life-changing massage chair: We change lives through creativity...and massages. Our team has traveled far and wide to take advantage of a life-changing massage chair that is housed in our Company Hub. One massage is all it will take to radically transform your life.
New parent leave: Design Pickle encourages all primary caregivers to take up to 8 weeks leave for a new family member, including adoption, at full salary.
Paid training and personal development: We offer a yearly stipend for employees to continue to grow their skillset and learn things to help them in their careers.
Stock option potential: We give our tenured staff a stake in what we're building here.
Pet insurance: Have a furry friend? Design Pickle offers pet insurance through United Pet Care for discounted vet visits, medication, and procedures.
Team retreats, social events, and adventures: Pickle collaboration is important to us! We host regular social events, get-togethers, and experiences for our staff.
About Design Pickle
Design Pickle was founded in 2015 with a vision to change lives through its creative software, solutions, and services. Since then, the company has grown to be the leading flat-rate creative services company in the world. We have served tens of thousands of clients with a team that spans the globe.
In 2019 & 2020, Inc. 5000 listed Design Pickle as one of the fastest-growing companies in America.
We are a company that takes our core values to heart:
We aim for Mister-Rogers-Level friendliness; every interaction comes from a place of inclusion, empathy, kindness, and respect.
We are resourceful, efficient, and committed to constant improvement by leveraging our time, technology, and resources.
We speak from the heart, operate with integrity, and guide every decision, conversation, and action with honesty (even when no one is looking).
We embrace our collective responsibility to delight customers, support our teammates, and give back to the community.
We are ambitious creators with grit, by the jarful. We take ownership of our decisions and grow from our mistakes.
You can learn more about our company, vision, and what we stand for on our website (https://designpickle.com/about/) and social channels (https://instagram.com/designpickle). We can't wait to meet you—thank you in advance for your application!
Notice to Staffing and Recruiting Agencies
Design Pickle will not accept resumes from any source other than the candidate. Any unsolicited resume sent to Design Pickle will be considered Design Pickle sourced.