Artron is a leader in the medical devices industry, specializing in rapid diagnostics products. Headquartered in British Columbia, our operations span globally to meet the various needs of partners worldwide. We pride ourselves on providing the best products and customer service to our clients through our innovative technology and collaborative work culture.
Our BC head office location is seeking full-time Food Safety Sales Representatives to support our growing international client base.
What you will do:
The ideal candidate will effectively manage all aspects of our business-to-business product sales cycle – from the initial market research to continuous relationship building with clients. You will be responsible for building, maintaining and expanding your book of business within your assigned territories.
Some specific duties and tasks include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Full responsibility for assigned sales quota including forecasting and target performance achievement
- Research target market to identify potential opportunities and competitors
- Develop leads and build relationships with potential clients with the ultimate goal of closing deals
- Remotely communicate with international clients via email, facetime, phone, etc.
- Expand existing accounts to promote new products
- Negotiate favourable pricing and terms while creating value for the company, clients, and end-users
- Become familiar with different territory regulations and product sale requirements
- Work with internal teams to coordinate client needs with company resources
- Develop and manage distribution networks providing the appropriate territory coverage and access to customers
- Build long-term relationships with key stakeholders’ senior-level executives to drive profitable new sales
What you will need to be successful:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Food Safety fields, with knowledge in GMO industry.
- 2+ years of experience in Food Safety sales and the GMO industry.
- Comprehensive global business operation knowledge and consultative selling skills.
- Ability to provide feedback and suggestion to the marketing team for better strategic planning.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- High level of motivation to succeed and achieve business growth.
- Self-directed with demonstrated ability to effectively build positive relationships.
- 4+ years of proven track record in International B2B sales.
- Experience developing relationships with, selling to, and negotiating with senior level executives.
*This position qualifies for a competitive salary, commission, bonus, and benefits package.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Food Safety sales and the GMO industry: 2 years (preferred)
- B2B sales: 2 years (preferred)