**Must reside in one of the following cities: Mount Pleasant, Charleston,
As a Vendor Sales Representative, you will be the first face our Vendors see, and the first voice they hear over the phone that represents ZLINE! Our Vendor Sales Representatives are positive, upbeat people who value knowledge, customer satisfaction, and helping others. We are seeking someone who wants to excel in their career, push boundaries, create new strategies and work their way up! This is the perfect position for those with light sales experience looking to hone their skills in the sales industry. Potential for growth at ZLINE is limitless, so bring a dedicated and hungry attitude to get in on the ground floor. We enjoy watching your skill sets, education, personable skills and computer literacy skills grow on-the-job! Vendor Sales Representatives enjoy building relationships, making sales, staying competitive with their awesome team, and are excellent communicators. Check out what it is like to be on our team Here
ZLINE was named by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces in 2021!
Check it out here: https://www.inc.com/best-workplaces/2021
ZLINE was named the winner of the Ohio Business Magazine’s Best Workplaces in 2021!
What Does it Take to be a ZLINE Vendor Sales Representative?
- High school diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Great organizational and follow-up skills
- Literacy with Mac OS computer systems
- Familiarity with the Google Suite (ie. Docs, Sheets, Calendar, GMail)
- Ability to be on the phone, email, and chat communication for about 8 hours/day
- Ability to travel around 60% of the time to see out-of-town Vendors
- Patience and understanding of customer needs, ability to de-escalate when necessary
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with Vendor Partners
- Manage a portfolio of Vendor Partners by processing orders, providing support, and growing business sales
- Ensuring up-to-date product information, inventory, and promotion materials
- Familiarity with Salesforce CRM
- Light sales or vendor relationship management experience
- Dedicated to being a forever-learner of Product Knowledge (We create new skus every day!)
- Ability to go above and beyond what is asked of you
Working Hours & Hours of Operation
Reno, Nevada: Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 5:30pm, Fridays 8:00am - 4:30pm
Marysville, Ohio: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Bruceton, Tennessee: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm
Available to all full time employees after 90 working days!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Match at 6%
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Profit Sharing
- Employee Assistance Programs and Professional Development Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Get in on the ground floor!
- Ample Opportunity for Advancement, We want to see you grow! Positive Workplace Culture & Success-Driven Atmosphere. Check out more about our culture here: ZLINE's Unparalleled Company Culture
$45,000+ Dependent Upon Experience
Pay dates are biweekly
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath, LLC is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. ZLINE Kitchen and Bath, LLC makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Check out our Website and Social Media to learn more about ZLINE!