City: Palo Alto, Los Angeles
Country: United States
Date: Thursday, July 22, 2021
Working time: Full-time
Job Level: Manager
Job Type: Experienced
Job Field: Sales
Seniority Level: Executive
Description & Requirements
Chief Revenue Officer - Software Business Unit
We are seeking a Chief Revenue Officer for our Software Business Unit. Reporting to the VP & General Manager of Xerox Digital Services, this individual will be responsible for establishing and maintaining executive relationships with key customer and prospective customers for the Software Business Unit.
As part of the Xerox Digital Services executive team, capitalize on our momentum to build and scale a world-class team across pre- and post-sales. Lead adoption and scaling of our various software platforms with the largest retailers, brands and agencies in the world, and be accountable for org-level revenue, sales and adoption of KPIs. Cultivate an exceptional team of senior sellers, thoughtfully seek insights, learnings and practices from other Xerox sales teams, and develop scalable operational processes to ensure the team is well positioned to grow.
This leader will need to be fluent with enterprise Software as a Service (SaaS) sales cycles for 9-figure deals. Comfortable navigating heavily consultative multi-dimensional sales cycles with some of the largest companies in the world. Collaborate cross-functionally with leaders across the business. Drive diverse recruitment across the team, and especially at the manager and senior-staff levels.
Track record of revenue ownership and growing revenue through sales growth, demonstrable business expansion, account development, customer success, product development and partnerships.
- Demonstrated track record of engaging cross-functional enterprise teams in complex sales and account cycles, including customer success, product, sales, sales engineering, managing C-level counterparts, etc.
- Deep experience with large-scale enterprise software deployments that require substantial organizational investment and energy to launch and operate.
- Excellent organization, prioritization and communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of a wide range of technologies.
- Strong ability with data analytics.
- Understanding how to establish and maintain excellent relationships with C-level executives of key target clients and channel partners.
- Strong leadership experience with the ability to lead change and take others with you.
- Ability to facilitate discussions to resolve conflicting processes, content and opinions.
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of passion and energy while maintaining a positive outlook.
- BS degree (graduate degree a plus)
Leverage customer research (quantity and quality) to provide strategic leadership for brand architecture and positioning.
- Drive a "lean startup" style environment of constant experimentation and learning.
- Develop and implement robust sales management processes - pipeline, account planning, and proposals; Oversee all Channel/Partner Development, adding new sales channels and 3rd party resellers and partners.
- Fill management gaps by building and training individuals and teams in Sales, Enterprise Strategy and Account Management.
- Monitor the strategies and processes across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success.
- Monitor the revenue pipeline and leads, adjusting as necessary to create sustainable growth; Establish both short-term results and long-term strategy including revenue forecasting.
- Prospect and close relationships with key target clients.
- Create accountability within the company by developing appropriate metrics and coordinating compensation and promotions with these metrics.
- Develop growth strategies with the executive team and board of directors.
- Create a standardized outreach for current and future clients and coordinate its implementation across sales channels, client management, vendor and merchant acquisitions, and marketing & communications.
Xerox is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender, identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox may request such accommodation(s) by sending an email to [email protected] Be sure to include your name, the job you are interested in, and the accommodation you are seeking.