Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we believe that our success depends on our ability to deliver an extraordinary level of support and solutions to our customers. As the Key Account Manager, you will serve as the daily point of contact and relationship manager for our most important clients. Join us at XPO, and you’ll have a starring role in helping us continue to provide outstanding solutions for our global customers, while building a career you’ll love.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Serve as an advocate and liaison for XPO’s top clients to ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Expand current customer accounts through ongoing relationship development
- Collaborate with team members to secure the terms of sale, including negotiating rates, identifying carriers, procuring specialized equipment, etc.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the industry and client needs; cultivate a core book of business for consistent and repeatable sales
- Ensure the integrity of the shipment and the XPO brand by following standard processes and procedures
- Update internal tracking and reporting systems throughout the day to maintain accuracy in sales and volume metrics
- Monitor and ensure accurate billing; strive to ensure mutually beneficial business operations
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related work or military experience
- 1 year of professional experience
It’d be great if you also have:
- 5 years of experience in a transportation sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
XPO adheres to CDC, OSHA and state and local requirements regarding COVID safety. All employees and visitors are expected to comply with XPO policies which are in place to safeguard our employees and customers.
All applicants who receive a conditional offer of employment may be required to take and pass a pre-employment drug test.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.