**Work 3 days from home and 2 days in the office, Monday - Friday**
*Full-time, Generous Pay and Full Benefits*
The Sales Development Representative position focuses on driving partner recruitment opportunities by scheduling a funnel for Demos/Sales Calls, of new partner prospects. This is a high activity role that requires accuracy, versatility and excellent organizational and communications skills, to drive new partners to company’s award winning partner program. The successful candidate will primarily interface externally with partner prospects, but internally, with the sales & marketing teams to accomplish a high volume of both inbound and outbound sales appointment calls.
GOALS and OBJECTIVES:
· Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
· Understanding partners and requirements
· Routing qualified opportunities to appropriate sales representatives and/or sales engineers for sales calls/demos.
· Meet or exceed individual goals.
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Cold-call partner prospects that are generated by external sources of lead
· Develop partner recruitment opportunities by researching and identifying potential partners.
· “Hunt” for prospective partners by utilizing social media and other means of partner prospecting
· Create and deliver qualified partner opportunities to other team members
· Ensure follow-up by passing partner prospects to appropriate team members with calls-to-action, dates, complete partner profile information, etc.
· Schedule product demos with sales engineers and/or sales reps.
· Emphasize product/service features, benefits and pricing
· Manage and respond to partner email campaigns and drive prospects to demo/sales calls.
· Assist with new customer account creation for newly recruited partners
· Maintain customer account information in CRM (NetSuite and Salesforce)
· Other duties as assigned
KEY TECHNICAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE and QUALIFICATIONS:
· 1+ years of sales support experience with a focus on attention to detail and customer satisfaction.
· Self-starter with a positive attitude and a “hunter” mentality
· Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word)
· Detail-oriented, organized and accurate
· Ability to maintain a high volume of inbound and outbound calls
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with professional phone manner
· Previous experience with NetSuite, Salesforce.com preferred
· Entry level sales position
KEY SUCCESS FACTORS:
· Sales revenue
· New partners signed
· Call and/or email metrics
· Number of leads qualified
· Inbound/outbound call stats
· CRM activity stats
· Customer service surveys
· Must be available to work weekdays, weekends, evenings and holidays to meet department needs
· Must have a history of good attendance
· Ability to work independently with little supervision
Please apply now with your resume and call Kelly at 442.287.0300 ext. 307.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $33,800.00 - $50,800.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- One location