What You'll Do
ArcBest is a leading logistics company with creative problem solvers who deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain challenges.
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven culture.
Currently, we are looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join the ArcBest team. The Enterprise Account Manager provides strategic and tactical account management by working to grow existing Enterprise customers to develop a deeper understanding of their supply chain and offering new and innovative solutions to their complex transportation challenges. The position offers a high degree of responsibility and exposure to numerous aspects of the transportation business, including pricing, sales, marketing, and all modes of freight movement.
Your contribution may include:
- Grow ArcBest wallet share within transacting Enterprise and Key accounts by leveraging cross-sell techniques, tactical oversight and strategic problem solving.
- Assume daily oversight, retention and development efforts for Enterprise and Key Accounts to retain, develop and grow up to 30 accounts.
- Develop strong internal relationships with assigned DES(s) to promote creativity and collaboration that drives revenue growth and profitability within their managed accounts.
- Create and architect solutions to become the preferred point of contact for their managed accounts.
- Work with Yield to develop strategies for growing Enterprise and Key accounts through new solution design and pricing initiatives.
- Have a strong competency in digital customer engagement to utilize all channels of digital communication.
- Develop or have a strong social media network to allow for a deeper understanding of our customers internal structure while exposing opportunities for additional relationships.
- Establish a consistent cadence for conducting business reviews to create the format, content and deliverables needed to satisfy the customers’ expectations.
- Use PACE to efficiently document activities and opportunities related to development and growth.
- Work with Enterprise Account Support and Customer Success teams to develop standard operating procedures and statements of work for new solutions or services.
- Travel to deliver QBR’s, carrier events or present new solution rollouts.
- Maintain current pricing publications which includes maintenance and updates.
- Issue new proposals for new segments of business.
- Use PACE to manage the opportunity development.
- Grow a managed account territory and maintain a superior level of business.
- Collaborate with various ArcBest departments in order to create customer solutions.
- Other duties as assigned.
As the Enterprise Account Manager, you will be a member of the ArcBest Customer Solutions team. Your work hours will be 8:00AM - 5:00PM with occasional irregular hours depending on workload and customer events.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the minimum requirements:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Transportation or Business, preferred.
Experience: Minimum, five years’ experience in Logistics and Customer Engagement
Computer Skills: Competent with Microsoft Office Suite.
Other Requirements: Extensive knowledge of business solutions, competitors, and decision makers, preferred. Knowledge of ArcBest company policies, services, computer systems and service capabilities, preferred.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please contact [email protected] or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.