The Sales and Business Development Representative role gives you a great opportunity to get started at a truly global organization. We're growing fast and invite you to grow with us! Business Development is a critical component of the sales organization at LumenVox. As the "tip of the spear," you will open new sales conversations and create sales opportunities for our Account Executives. You will be on the front lines of our business and as such, you must be comfortable cold calling, talking to strangers, communicating our value proposition, and building our sales pipeline!
- Working closely with marketing, you will identify and create well-qualified sales leads through out-bound calling and in-bound follow-up
- Following-up and qualifying inbound leads from web inquiries, demonstration requests, content downloads, webinars, conferences
- Executing targeted out-bound campaign to identify new contacts, establish need and fit, and arrange a product introduction
- Arranging discovery calls and well-qualified product demonstrations for field sales & pre-sales team
- Achieve monthly and quarterly KPI’s
- Excellent qualifying, presentation, and communication skills
- Well-versed and comfortable engaging C-level/line of business executives
- The ability to conceptually understand our software and explain it on a high level.
- Advantageous if you have experience in enterprise software, speech recognition, or voice biometrics.
- Energy, ambition, and passion, and you want to be part of a growing and successful team.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Education and Experience:
- 1 – 3 years of business development experience with a technology vendor
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience
At LumenVox we offer a competitive healthcare package that includes medical, dental, vision, STD, voluntary life, FSA, and 401(k) Plan with match. We also provide reasonable flexibility in schedule and times worked.
LumenVox is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, breast feeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, military and/or veteran status, marital status, age, protected medical condition, genetic information, physical disability, mental disability, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact Human Resources at (858) 707-7700 or e-mail [email protected] LumenVox complies with federal and state disability laws and makes reasonable accommodations for applicants and employees with disabilities.