About Fanatics Lids College
Fanatics Lids College (FLC) is a general merchandise company that provides all emblematic apparel, hard goods and backpacks to Barnes and Noble Education’s college bookstores. FLC strives for excellence by bringing the highest quality of products, range of assortment and at the best prices possible for each of our partners.
- Sports Centric Atmosphere
- Casual Dress Code- We're a sports company afterall!
- Competitive Health Benefit Packages & 401K Program
- Kombucha & Coldbrew Coffee on Tap
- Treadmill Desks
- 40% Employee Discount
The School Relationship Coordinator will be the primary customer relationship owner with all BNED college and university clients.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Primary customer relationship owner with all BNED college and university clients.
- Foster strong relationships with school leaders and staff
- Drive school satisfaction by ensuring a deep understanding of clients’ individual experiences to prevent potential issues.
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand customer goals and metrics that drive conversion
- Drive conversion for schools by creating a school-specific strategy for improving enrollment conversion for each client; collaborate with internal cross-functional teams on implementation. Identify opportunities to improve the efficiency of the enrollment process and coordinate with internal teams to deliver solutions.
- Collaborate on development of internal accountability processes that reduce escalations and improve the in-store experience.
- Maintain detailed log of client accounts, including a record of issues and concerns, process changes, meeting notes, and communications.
- Facilitate meetings between school leaders and FLC.
- Key account management
- Track and manage licenses to operate emblematic college bookstores
- Cultivation of ongoing relationships with licensing directors and school point of contact
- Collaborate with the team on specific business development strategy
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned.
Job Required Knowledge, Skills and Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Communication or other related majors.
- Acts with a strong customer mindset (both internal and external).
- Builds strong relationships with customers and uses those to improve their experience and outcomes.
- A great communicator who engages teams and stakeholders with thoughtful delivery and messages that resonate.
- Models collaboration, solves problems with peers, builds trust and support within a team.
- Takes personal responsibility- can be relied on to complete tasks timely and well, demonstrates ownership regardless of the outcome.
- Proactive in exploring and exploiting new opportunities.