The Employer Success team helps employers implement and manage BerniePortal's upgrade features and BernieBill. You will use your analytical and communication skills to help clients expand their use of our all-in-one HR software product. The team members in this role will be integral to client adoption of upgraded features, and ultimately the success of BerniePortal. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who loves solving puzzles and is interested in learning and growing with the organization.
- Target compensation is $50,000 annually
- Full health and ancillary benefits, including HSA and Dependent Care FSA
- Employer-paid Life, Short-Term, and Long-Term Disability insurance
- 401(k) with 3% employer contribution
Scope of Responsibility:
Employer Success Team Members support our employer clients with questions throughout the year around the following:
- Demo HR upgrade features to employers and brokers.
- Help employers implement and use all upgraded BerniePortal features.
- Maintain existing EDI files.
- Add new carriers and employers to EDI.
- Audit new BernieBill clients’ first bills.
- 1094/1095-C mailing and e-filing.
- Special projects as needed.
In order to provide world-class service, this Team Member must initiate and maintain strong relationships with both our broker partners and our employer clients as well as the insurance carriers we work with.
We are searching for hard-working individuals who have:
- Strong organizational skills and exceptional ability to pay close attention to details.
- Excellent communication and follow-up skills.
- Ability to positively contribute to a collaborative, mutually respectful team environment and build relationships.
- Strong record of being a self-starter.
- Persistence in taking difficult tasks to completion.
- Desire to learn new skills and gain industry knowledge.
Bernard Health is a tech startup company. We work in an open environment that encourages collaboration, brainstorming, and teamwork. Working on an innovative product is exciting, and you get to be an important part of that innovation by being the voice of BerniePortal users. The fast-paced growth of this industry means opportunities to grow with us and take on more responsibility. As a company, we recognize the value of our people so we spend time and energy to develop them professionally in both group and individual settings.
Bernard Health has built top-shelf software to help employers and benefits brokers solve HR problems. We're competing (and often winning) against giants in Silicon Valley who have raised hundreds of millions of dollars. How? We have a better team and you should consider joining us.
We're headquartered in downtown Nashville and we have 8,000 square feet of open office space filled with some of the sharpest, driven, and most balanced healthcare technology professionals you'll find. Joining us at this stage in our story means getting to work directly alongside our leadership team as we grow from 70 team members to 700... 7,000? Everyone here is a doer and individual contributor, and the future leaders of Bernard will come from the new team members who join us in 2021!