For more than 25 years, Monitronics® International has been providing professionally monitored security and life safety systems. We’re passionate about safeguarding your company’s assets, properties, and employees. We leverage intelligent technology, smart automation, and unmatched professional monitoring. Plus, we can also keep you and your family safe at with our residential division, Brinks Home™.
We are currently seeking determined and dynamic Commercial Sales Representative to join our Monitronics family, a division of Brinks Home.
- Service Through Purpose – We are motivated by the pursuit of safety and peace of mind for our customers, and our service is inspired by protecting what matters most.
- Security In Every Detail – We obsess over the details so that our customers can live their lives without thinking about home security.
- Always Available – We are committed to meeting the security needs of our customers at every moment.
- Relentless Standard of Care – We are accountable to our customers, colleagues, and stakeholders, no matter the circumstances.
- Collective Success – By working to bring out the best in each other, we provide our customers with the highest standard of service and protection.
- Once you join the Monitronics Team, you are part of a company that is relentless in their pursuit of security for life.
- Salary DOE annually including the following:
- Uncapped commissions
- Guaranteed Training Commission and Early Tenure Bonus Incentive Plan
- Benefit Eligibility after 60 Days: Medical, Dental, 401K, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Short and Long term disability, Maternity and Paternity leave, Employee Referral Program, and tuition reimbursement
The Commercial Sales Representative specializes in organic growth and increasing clientele within commercial fire, access control, surveillance products and services. The Commercial Sales Representative will work within an assigned protected territory to provide a consultative, integrated solutions to potential and existing commercial customers.
- Efficiently prospect, develop and negotiate for new leads in a protected Sales Territory through referrals, company provided leads, networking groups and cold-calling.
- Provide Best in Class customer service, nurturing experience and be an in-market Brand Ambassador for Monitronics® International
- Contribute to Team-oriented Performance-driven environment
- Collaborate with cross-functional support teams
- Use digital selling tools and technology to conduct consultative Business to business sales presentations and design customized security, video, and business automation solutions
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in B2B sales representative, preferably in the security, telecom or technology industry - Commercial security experience preferred.
- Experience in Sales/Tech/Field based in fire detection
- Must have High School Diploma or GED, College Degree preferred.
- Self-generate leads and convert those leads to new customers
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships
- Demonstrated knowledge of solutions / consultative selling skills
- A competitive and sales-driven nature, ability to work independently, self-motivated, success driven
- Strong Negotiation Skills, Business Acumen, Functional/Technical Skills, Results driven