- Reporting to Senior Director of Recruiting
- Department - Recruiting
Overall Position Description
- The Recruiter for England Logistics will be responsible for sourcing new talent from various recruiting databases. In addition to sourcing, they will be required to maintain a solid candidate pipeline while ensuring all interview processes are being adhered to and maintain open communications with your client hiring managers. The ideal candidate will possess some sales and transportation background in addition to a positive attitude and the ability to build lasting relationships.
- The Recruiter consistently demonstrates a positive and hardworking attitude, a continuous commitment to personal, organizational and process improvement and the ability to build strong partnerships, one employee and one customer at a time, and by working in accordance with ELs COACHTeam core values.
Essential Functions and Results Expectations
- The scorecard will be graded on maintaining 100% of the Recruiting WIG, 100% of the Recruiting hiring plan, and meeting EL's monthly EBIT goal.
- 4DX will be based off a team effort of maintaining 100% of AM/BDM Headcount, meeting/exceeding our AM/BDM panel to interviews of 125% and maintaining an interview to offer ratio of 75% or higher.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Sourcing candidates for open requisitions for our sales, operations, and admin positions.
- Candidate pipeline management.
- Job positing
- Vetting candidate resumes
- Phone screening and interviewing of potential candidates.
- Comprehensive understanding of interview process and procedure
- Liaising with hiring mangers for current and future requisitions
- Usage of ClearCompany, Microsoft Outlook, and other company software.
- Must be willing to represent England Logistics both over the phone and in-person in candidate recruitment and interacting with EL employees and executives.
- A positive attitude is a must, with the ability to build relationships both internally and externally and be able to react to situations in a calm and professional manor.
- Willingness to learn and adapt.
- Team player who is always willing to go the extra mile.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to build and maintain relationships
- Experience in various forms of recruiting databases (LinkedIn, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, etc.)
- Previous recruitment background of sales related positions
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Actively contribute to a culture based on our COACHTeam core values.
- Adhere to the EL 7 – 4 culture.
- Extended periods of sitting
- Extended periods working at a computer
- Extended period of being on phone
- Set up/tear down of career fair booth
- Long periods of standing
Equal Employment Opportunity
We use the criteria of merit, qualifications, and abilities to determine hiring decisions and promotions within the organization. England Logistics does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual preference, genetic information, or any other segmenting factor protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $42,750.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- One location