Don t miss the opportunity to join a winning team with significant market share in commercial facility Energy Solutions business including performance contracting, equipment installation, preventive maintenance, and energy management. The company is seeking a Regional Sales Director for this growing southern CA team. Preferred location for selected candidate will be greater the Los Angeles area, however you may live anywhere from San Diego to Los Angeles.
Compensation commensurate with experience, in the range of $175,000-$200,000 base, with exceptional incentive program.
Exponential growth and consistent success are the results of customer focused approach and helping clients with:
- Increasing energy efficiency with guaranteed results
- Implementing facility upgrades through an innovative Bundled Energy Solutions program
- Decreasing operating costs while improving bottom line performance
- Attracting tenants, occupants, and staff by installing cutting edge technical solutions
This position requires the Director of Sales to be an experienced Performance Contracting/Energy Solutions sales leader, be well versed in public finance and possess exceptional presentation skills. Must be able to manage, coach, and motivate a sales team located in multiple markets through in-person or remote activities, and have a proven history of navigating in a complex selling environment. Special emphasis is placed on assisting our sales staff in building advanced financial strategies for their clients that overcome the constraints of funding projects.
- Manage the Energy Solutions sales staff to exceed sales/booking requirements
- Coach & motivate a sales team to reach their potential
- Maintain the integrity of the sales process
- Building account executive sales plans
- Hire and retain sales executives that exceed their personal sales plans
- Coach staff on the methodologies for performing research to qualify and develop their sales strategies
- Foster environment that encourages collaborative selling among company divisions.
- Manage all technical and financial aspects of the sales process.
- Accurately forecast short-term & long-term sales
- Maintain the accuracy of all Salesforce data
- Demonstrate the ability to work with a diverse set of business unit leaders, including but not limited to local the General Manager, Area Vice Presidents, and all other stakeholders.
- Thorough understanding of the performance contracting legislation in CA
- Minimum of three years successfully managing a sales team selling projects that reduce energy and improve operational efficiency for the client.
- The ability to communicate, counsel, and support sales at all levels of the client s organization.
- Proven employment record in managing a sales staff selling to the K-12/Education and Municipal vertical market is preferred.
- Four-year degree, or equivalent experience in Sales Management in the Performance Contracting Industry.
- Must be able to demonstrate a complete understanding of a complex sales process from start to finish
- Must have strong written & oral communication skills, ability to effectively present to large audiences, and extensive financial modeling skills
- Significant public finance acumen.
- Experience in structuring and securing public financing debt strategies in the public market space
- Ability to perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
Benefits includes comprehensive healthcare benefits package, generous PTO, above average vehicle allowance, and much more!