The role of Autism Outreach Specialist (AOS)/Sales Representative will educate professionals and families on the benefits of services to children on the autism spectrum. ABA (Applied Behavior Analysis) Therapy (the only evidence-based treatment for autism). Many professionals and families are unaware of this service of their insurance coverage related to it.
The ideal candidate must be able to perform the following essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations:
- Make initial contact with all Pediatrician, Psychologists, Developmental Psychologists, Psychiatrists, and family physicians in geographic territory
- Create and execute effective business plan that aligns with territory and company expectations
- Service existing accounts, obtain new referrals and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily schedule of calls and follow up.
- Resolve customer issues by investigating problems, developing solutions and create recommendations for management.
- Identify other providers, community groups, advocacy groups, childcare centers, educators, parent groups, and others who could make referrals to Centria Healthcare
- Use approved print material and other tools to develop a relationship and referral stream
- Maintain regular follow up/ route plan
- Own communication of status on all leads and referrals and report back positive progress in services
- Create unique market specific events and communications to promote Centria Healthcare
- Minimum performance expectation of 30 referrals per month
- Suggest improvements and changes to processes and policies to improve productivity or customer satisfaction
- Maintain industry knowledge to keep skills current and to develop professionally
- Comply with Centria & Vision, Mission and Values
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Knowledge:
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science required, preferably in Business or related discipline
- 1+ years of outside sales/territory management in a healthcare environment
- Experience in successful sales conversations and sales presentations
- Documented success in previous sales role
- Proficiency in PC software, especially spreadsheet programs.
- Proficient communication skills, both written and verbal with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to build rapport with team members, explain complicated information in an approachable and easily understood manner, effectively handle challenging phone conversations, and represent the Centria brand.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks, adhere to established deadlines, and produce work that consistently meets or exceeds team benchmarks;
- Results-driven with the aptitude to apply critical thinking skills and problem-solving;
- Proven adaptability with a willingness to work both collaboratively and individually to achieve desired business outcomes;
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills;
- Demonstrated strong work ethic with attention to detail, accuracy, and quality;
- Established track record of generating error-free work.
- Ability to follow written instructions
- Ability to use computers and computer/software programs
- Communication skills
- This is a remote/field-based position with expected working hours of Monday through Friday 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Hours may be earlier or later depending on the hours of customer offices.
- Additional time or occasional shift in schedule may be required to complete the above work or meet company objectives.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Account management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Salesforce: 1 year (Preferred)
- On the road