Your central focus will be to act as a direct resource for project managers and data specialists as they create an environment that promotes success with the customers and projects to which you are assigned.
You will play a critical role in helping our company grow by contributing to the success of the onboarding process. The easier the onboarding process is for the customer to understand, the more successful they will be. Your efforts will have a sizable impact on our customers’ initial success, happiness, and long-term retention.
You will be accountable for engaging the customer and aiding the project managers with coordinating data conversion with the data team, helping with project setup and filling in any gaps in our training process or support documentation.
We are looking for competitive self-starters and career-oriented professionals who want to impact the growth of our business and of our customers. 5+ years in a customer-facing technical role (preferably SaaS) is preferred. A natural curiosity, intelligence, grit, and focus on learning and improving day over day is required.
We offer a competitive salary plus success-based bonuses, health benefits, 401k and a focus on sales training as well as professional growth.
This position will be based in our Durham/RTP, NC office and remote applicants will be considered. Our office is located just off I-40 on Miami Blvd.
Key Responsibilities and Activities
Keep the data flowing for projects you’re associated with
- Aid in the communication between the customer and the data team to support the swift and accurate completion of data conversion.
- Brief the customer on issues related to their data and work with them on a planned resolution.
- Import final versions of customer data into demo and production environments.
- Regular updates in our project management software (Asana) on statuses of projects, recent communication with customers and areas of risk.
- In the event a customer is unable to follow along with the data process, collaborate with the project manager and team manager to help the customer work around the issue.
Work as a team
- Give regular updates to the project manager or your team on the status of the work that you’re responsible for.
- Leverage your peers to help you further understand the customer and their needs.
- Coordinate with other success teams to convert data and facilitate account setup for onboarding customers.
Help maintain documentation that supports successful implementation
- Provide feedback for the improvement of customer-facing and internal project resources.
- Be open to interfacing with other departments to find solutions that aid the customer.
- It is crucial that customers navigate through the onboarding process successfully and within a timely manner.
- Happy customers are more likely to renew, and world-class customer support is vital to keeping customers happy.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- 1-2 years of customer-facing technical experience
- Intermediate Excel skills (comfortable with using formulas)
- Quality-focused with an understanding of customer service, problem solving, documentation, analyzing information, and the ability to listen
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with an ability to prioritize activity and quickly make autonomous decisions in a team environment
- Proficiency with Google Apps, service-related applications, and Zoom
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- B.A. or B.S. degree with 5+ years of project management, customer-facing and technical experience
- Experience in an enterprise organization where the support function has interdependencies with engineering, development, etc.