As a CSM, you will be the primary advocate for each customer, guiding them along a path to success and engaging resources across Enterprise Imaging to accelerate the expansion of our Imaging solutions within each customer. The ideal candidate is passionate about providing an exceptional experience for every customer and motivated by shared success. We’re looking for a driven, innovative CSM who is interested in using his/her customer relationship management and strategic leadership skills to help us achieve our goal of being a trusted and valued partner for our customers.
You will own the post-sales relationship and experience between EI and our customers, driving value realization and return on the client’s investment. You are an expert relationship builder and dynamic communicator with a successful track record of building rapport with customers. You are equally comfortable with creating and evaluating strategic plans as you are with executing on the individual action items and details. The CSM will also quickly identify the customer’s needs and collaborate with the correct internal resources and work closely with them to ensure your customer’s needs are addressed in a complete and timely fashion.
- Accountable as a single point of contact and escalation to track cross-department, cross-process or cross-site issues and facilitate closure through coordination of appropriate resources (both internal/external).
- Assist customers to seek out opportunities to expand their usage and adoption of their EI Cloud solutions.
- Develop and execute regular Strategic Customer Success Plans in partnership with your assigned accounts.
- Drive Customer Engagement for all EI VOC programs. CSAT/NPS surveys, IWCS User Groups, and Community User Groups.
- Develop relationships at all levels of a customer organization.
- Close the loop on all feedback received from the customer including product enhancement requests, outstanding issues, and strategic improvement initiatives;
- Track & monitor account status and identify areas of concern.
- Provide updates, executive summaries, and guidance to the EI executive team as required.
- Provide root-cause analysis of escalated issues when required. Lead ‘lessons learned’ initiatives as appropriate.
- Identify areas for improvement not only in our products and services but also in the Customer Success functions.
- Communicate internally with relevant stakeholders in sales, marketing, product, and engineering to make your customer’s lives better through optimizing and improving existing products and services or identifying other products to improve customer outcomes.
- Minimum of 3 years in a technical support environment
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in customer account management or project management role
- Previous experience with Cloud-based Imaging Solutions
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Effective escalation management skills.
- Excellent analytical capabilities to break down complex technical tasks into executable and measurable steps.
- Demonstrated ability to deal with change and excel in high-stress situations.
- You foster a consistent understanding of strategy, translate it into defined plans, and "stay the course" to implement it while anticipating and identifying where change or mitigation is needed.
- You introduce new ideas and processes which improve performance and productivity.
- Desire/ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Innovative thinker capable of operating both in a strategic capacity (big-picture perspective) and a hands-on/execution capacity.
- Excellent work ethic and Leadership skills.
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio).
- Proficient in CRM Tools (Ex. Salesforce.com/Gainsight).
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Join our team today where we are creating a better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient healthcare system!