If you are interested in a rapidly growing, nascent space that requires forward-thinking and continuous innovation to lead, Leafly is the place for you. A career at Leafly combines the excitement and innovation of a start-up with the support and growth opportunities of a major corporation. Leafly salaries and benefits packages are competitive, and we promise that you will never be bored: we focus relentlessly on solving challenges for our customers and having fun doing it in our collaborative work environment. If you have the skills and desire, you will be joining a global team of innovative, passionate individuals on a revolutionary mission to change the world for the better.
What we are looking for in this role- CSM Seattle
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM), you’ll be responsible for nurturing relationships to drive retention and keep customers happy. CSMs are experts in Leafly products, value propositions, and feature enablement. They develop and implement change management plans to grow product adoption and orders with individual customers and at scale. They are expected to partner with customers to help them achieve their goals and derive maximum value from their investment.
What we look for in our Customer Success Managers
We are looking for people who are hungry and motivated to deliver on behalf of our customers. CSM’s must be results-oriented and willing to dig into the details. CSM’s must balance strategy and execution and be able to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment. This is a dynamic position for a dynamic person!
- Work with our Onboarding team to ensure customers are trained on how to use our products and understand how to maximize their footprint on Leafly
- Continue to advise these customers on best practices and conduct ad hoc training as needed throughout their customer lifecycle
- Conduct account reviews to communicate ROI and measure progress to goals
- Conduct meetings with renewal customers; assess customer sentiment and collaborate with AM counterpart to help secure renewal
- Conduct ad hoc intervention calls and meetings with at-risk customers
- Create and execute comms and objection handling to prevent customers from canceling
- Identify upsell expansion opportunities for AM counterpart
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally and program-manage customer concerns
- Have a deep understanding of your territory, including product landscape and market dynamics, and be able to effectively understand and communicate how Leafly should expand in that market
- Must have 3+ years experience in a Customer Success Manager, Account Manager or Account Executive-type position
- Experience with call and meeting activity requirements
- BS/BA degree from a 4-year college or university
- Ability to handle ambiguity and quickly react and adapt to an ever-changing regulatory environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate must be located in the Seattle Area.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills
- Ability to challenge customers and defend Leafly’s value
- Experience analyzing data, trends, and customer information to identify growth opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build authentic business relationships and deal effectively with relational challenges as they arise
- Proficient with Salesforce