Do love the thrill of victory? Is working on the phones second nature to you? Do you want to work for a company that is one of the top in it's industry? DH Pace Company, Inc. of Denver, is seeking an Inside Sales Representative who will support sales by writing proposals for existing and potential customers for service opportunities, and assist in cultivating commercial sales in the Denver Metro area.
- Communicates with customers to develop sales opportunities and/or solve problems; consultative sales.
- Cultivates commercial sales in the Carolinas. Inside sales for all EDS departments in the Carolina district.
- Maintains and updates Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) daily.
- Be responsible for achieving sales objectives. Call on potential furnish and deliver accounts to bring in additional counter/showroom sales volume.
- Estimates, details, and submits final proposals to customers.
- Logs everything in SAM.
- Enters sold service jobs in BAAN.
- Assists with estimation folders and quote for sales as time permits.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must possess an ability for technical applications and mechanical systems.
- Must have an outgoing personality and a natural affinity for taking care of customers.
- Must have good time management skills, be organized and have the ability to multi-task.
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products. The company, privately owned over 90 years, has 50 locations in 24 states and company-wide 2020 Sales of over $700M.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders who will invest time in associate growth and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
- A hands-on approach to "learning by doing" as you come into our organization and are exposed to various products, services and customers
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive total benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability coverage
- Your health and welfare is important to us - Corporate Wellness Program and Non-smoking environment
- Paid Time Off plan
Successful completion of references, employment verifications, background check, and drug screen required in advance of hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)