Reverse Logistics Group (RLG) is seeking an entry-level Environmental Compliance Specialist to support our extended producer responsibility (EPR) compliance activities across Canada for global brand manufacturers, retailers, and producers.
RLG is a global service provider, with offices in more than twenty European countries, the Americas, and Asia. We serve customers in over 80 countries, overseeing more than a billion dollars in assets for some of the largest OEM, eCommerce, and retail organizations in the world.
We have achieved year over year consistent growth, and our working environment is international, innovative, positive, and dynamic. We are relentlessly customer-focused self-starters and entrepreneurs. We have a clear focus, efficient processes, and the structure for an optimal customer experience.
The Environmental Compliance Specialist will play a critical role in our superior customer and compliance services:
- Maintain familiarity with complex environmental regulations related, but not limited to electronics, battery and packaging product stewardship and recycling throughout Canada
- Effectively plan and manage deadlines related to regulatory compliance document submissions on behalf of our customers
- Analyze product and sales information to prepare forms and reports
- Continuous verbal and written engagement with customers and government agencies
Support sales activities including
- Follow processes for customer account management, new customer onboarding and compliance activities
- Database and systems management for customer related tasks
- Research trends in legislation and environmental product stewardship
- Practice effective communication, escalation & incident management in a timely and proactive manner
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sustainability or related field
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and self-motivated
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Effective working in a team environment and independently
- Excellent writing skills and ability to understand laws and regulations
- High computer proficiency
- Interest in product stewardship, circular economy, EPR compliance
RLG offers an excellent benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision plans, as well as matching retirement plan contributions.
Please visit us at www.rev-log.com and www.rlgamericas.com to familiarize yourself with our company and us.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Toronto, Ontario. Relocation assistance is not provided.
How to apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
RLG Americas is committed to the principles of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). As such, we strive to make our recruitment, assessment, and selection processes as accessible as possible and provide accommodations as required for applicants with disabilities. If you require any accommodations at any point during the application and hiring process, please get in touch with [email protected]