Join a company who has a clear career growth path to becoming a Store Manager and District Manager!
Confie and its family of companies - Freeway, BlueFire & others - is one of the top 5 insurance brokers in the United States. We have successfully acquired and integrated over 100 acquisitions since 2008, which defines our credibility! Confie is a builder of companies, every single agency we’ve acquired, we’ve grown. We are proactively looking for bright, talented, and motivated individuals who are goal oriented and excited for career advancement. Be part of this amazing journey and take your career and income potential to new heights! Come Grow With Us!
- Integrity- We maintain the highest standard of ethical behavior, and do the right thing for the customers and employees.
- Commitment- We strive to provide value to our customers, our employees and our company.
- Accountability- We hold ourselves to the highest standards of accountability in all our actions.
- Respect- We are always mindful to respect our customers, ourselves and each other.
- Excellence- We focus on going the extra mile to exceed expectations.
Because we CARE, Confie conducts phone and video interviews to practice social distancing to accommodate the state, local or national guidelines. If you are considered to formally video interview, please consider the following recommendations:
Interviews can be conducted using a laptop or desktop computer with a webcam, tablet or smartphone.
- Find a quiet, private, well-lit space, free from possible interruptions.
- Position yourself so that you have a neutral background that’s free from distractions.
- Test your internet connection to be sure you have a good connection.
- Remember it’s an interview, so dress appropriately.
- Place your phone on do not disturb.
We pay you a full salary during training and licensing, PLUS pay your license fees.
Sales Representative Perks:
- Unlimited sales bonus earning potential!
- Lucrative incentive sales plans, bonuses and sales contests
- No Cold Calling- We have a high volume of inbound sales leads and walk in traffic
- Comprehensive paid training and licensing with continuous on-going training and mentorship
- Recognition culture
- Comprehensive Benefits package including medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal Lines or Property and Casualty license preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
- Sales or customer service experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to build relationships with sales customers
- Excellent follow-up and multi-tasking skills
- Strong sense of urgency and initiative to get things done
- Ambitious professional who is motivated by opportunity for advancement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills