Floor Manager in Training
We are excited to help our client staff an important sales and management position within their Retail- Luxury High-End Sales location. The ideal applicant will act as co-owner of the Retail Store Operational Plan and is responsible for ensuring that store objectives are met, and for ensuring that all sales opportunities are maximized by matching the “right associate” to the “right customer.” They are responsible for their personal sales as determined by the General Manager, which will be in Tier 3 or higher on the commission structure. He/she will participate in training store associates and assist in addressing or delegating customer concerns. He/she will constantly strive to improve close % and average sale and maintain consistent awareness of available and upcoming merchandise and security issues involved in operating a store.
The ideal applicant works closely with the store management team in all aspects of Retail Store functions and is responsible for modeling, supporting and adhering to company values.
Sales and Maintaining Net Profitability
- Must achieve personal sales goals.
- Proven ability to sell in our environment is of the utmost importance.
- Responsible for working within the selling system.
- Responsible for participating in sales education provided by the company.
- Exceeds customers’ expectations in ensuring the delivery of the legendary client experience as measured by the Customer Experience Index.
- Responsible for supporting accurate CRM activity in the store including:
- The input of Customers information, Follow up phone calls, Thank you cards, and assisted close% %
- Addresses or delegates customer complaints as needed.
- Must learn how to: floor direct, recruit, train and motivate.
- Master the use of the CRM System and help the Sales Manager manage other associates' use of CRM.
- Seizes the opportunity to provide point of sale training to store staff and reinforces company guidelines for use of the selling system.
- Ensures that effective follow up is practiced on a daily basis.
- Learn Company product knowledge as well as complete E-campus learning and Leadership training to be promoted. Learn the process of mentoring and inspiring others.
- Be a servant leader
Close % and Average Sale
- Understands and accurately tracks Close % and Average Sale.
- Strives to constantly improve Close % and Average Sale.
- Inventory Control and strive to minimize shrinkage.
- Specific Needs Assessment to have the “right ring at the right price at the right time” through awareness, analysis and communication.
- Maintain store appearance and aesthetics.
- Learn how to execute a case maintenance program.
- Must maximize Gross Profit through smart selling and smart sales coaching.
- Responsible for helping to maintain RBI Quality Control standards.
- Maintains a constant awareness of security issues involved in operating a store.
- Follows guidelines and procedures for handling merchandise.
- Follows guidelines and procedures for opening and closing the store.
Values Promotion and Maintenance
- Understands and nurtures the Corporate Culture and exemplifies company values.
- Enforces policy of accountability toward those that do not adhere to the company values.
- Revenue, Sales Volume, Gross Margin %, Direct Expenses, Managerial Net, Labor BudgetScrap/warranty, Shrink, Successful Store Experience, Ensures the customer meeting with the store, the product and staff is successful
Our Client Offers:
- Competitive Base Salary and Lucrative Uncapped Commission Structure
- Opportunity to hire and grow your team
- Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Benefits, 401K
- Unlimited Growth opportunity
Advatix, Inc. is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualiﬁed individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.