HR Specialist, COO & CS Organizations
People & Social Responsibility | San Francisco, California
If this position is eligible for remote employment in the US, the employee can work remotely in all but the following states: Alaska, Hawaii, Iowa, Maine, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Vermont, West Virginia and Wyoming.
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agreeable for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what's right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better than we found it. And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our People & Social Responsibility team is creating a unique culture at DocuSign â€“ one that is collaborative and one that embraces the full range of perspectives and experiences of all our employees. People are what drive our company's success. That is why we focus on hiring the right people and giving them the tools and training they need to do the work of their lives. We recognize our people are driven by a sense of purpose and want to give back. That's why we established the DocuSign IMPACT Foundation and the DocuSign for Forests initiative which demonstrates our people's character in action.
This position will be based in our San Francisco office and will support our growing global Marketing, Customer Success and Business Operations organizations. Providing programmatic and operational support to a team of HR Business Partners and HRBP Directors, this role is central to supporting our client groups. Building and communicating analysis across the employee lifecycle to both the HRBP team and our client groups as well as participating on cross functional project teams are the core components of this role. This is a cross-functional, highly collaborative role that will allow you to learn about all parts of the business, help set us up for rapid growth, build upon our strong culture, and keep our company compliant. We're looking for someone with a can-do-it attitude and strong attention to detail.
This position is an individual contributor role reporting to the Senior Director, HRBP and is designated Flex.
- Advise employees and managers on HR process and policy questions
- Support employee data changes, audits and tracking in HRIS, including:
- Compensation changes related to compensation changes, promotions and relocations
- Job and organization structure including Job titles, job architecture, new role evaluations
- Manage reporting and analytics including:
- Monthly Operations scorecard preparation
- Quarterly compensation reporting
- Talent Development Program attendance reporting and monitoring
- Diversity reporting using Visier
- Performance Management metrics
- Ad hoc reports as needed
- Manage Exit interview process and analysis of trends. Provide trend summaries to the HRBP team.
- Partner with HRBPs in preparing training materials, scheduling training events, tracking employee feedback and participation
- Assist with manager queries on people programs and processes such as spot bonus program, performance management processes etc
- Coordinate logistics and content readiness of regular team meetings and monthly updates to HRBP Leadership Team
- Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 2+ years of related experience
- Strong familiarity with SuccessFactors, Workday or similar HRIS systems
- Spreadsheet & Google Apps wizard
- Prioritization skills to provide support across the HR team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to support additional projects, as needed.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Approachable, customer service focused, collaborative team member, can do attitude!
DocuSign helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, over a million customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. And we help save the world's forests and embrace environmental sustainability.
It's important to us that we build a talented team that is as diverse as our customers and where all employees feel a deep sense of belonging and thrive. We encourage great talent who bring a range of perspectives to apply for our open positions. DocuSign is an Equal Opportunity Employer and makes hiring decisions based on experience, skill, aptitude and a can-do approach. We will not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected category.
DocuSign provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in job application procedures, including if you have any difficulty using our online system. If you need such an accommodation, you may contact us at [email protected]