Overview: Why Consider JAGGAER?
JAGGAER* is the world's leading provider of comprehensive source-to-pay solutions. Some of the largest commercial, manufacturing and life sciences companies and government organizations in the world trust JAGGAER with billions of dollars of annual spend. JAGGAER eProcurement and strategic sourcing customers across the globe have gained access to the best suppliers, with the best terms, on our scalable, customizable, user-friendly platform. Our SaaS-based, source-to-settle solution provides unparalleled visibility, insights and recommendations to procurement leaders and suppliers. The result is a fluid supply chain driven by powerful spend analysis, comprehensive contract management and efficient accounts payable solutions.
What We’re Looking For: *
As the SaaS Product Operations Manager, you are responsible for ensuring cross-functional alignment on JAGGAER’s product launch processes and long-term product strategy.
Reporting to the VP, Product Management, you will work with peers in Product Management, Engineering, Marketing, Sales, Global Customer Care, Professional Services, Value Engineering and other areas to ensure go-to-market readiness for JAGGAER’s releases by developing, executing and maintaining a company-wide release launch process.
Additionally, you will manage a portfolio of projects and initiatives in support of JAGGAER’s long-term product strategy. A holistic understanding of the strategic significance of portfolio initiatives is critical. This role provides high visibility, as you would report status of the release launch and product strategy initiatives to stakeholders, the executive leadership team, and the Board of Directors.
Principal Responsibilities: Awesome Things You’ll Do:
- Build, maintain and communicate product launch plans and track the deliverables, milestones, risk and dependencies from the cross-functional launch team
- Manage product requirements intake processes and tools
- Manage a portfolio of projects and initiatives in support of JAGGAER’s long-term product strategy
- Develop and execute initiatives to improve internal process integrations between JAGGAER products
- Lead change management initiatives to integrate new technologies acquired through M&A into JAGGAER’s internal processes
- Lead the development and implementation of process standardizations and tools to improve JAGGAER’s internal Product Management and Engineering processes
- Report status (including KPIs) on release launch and product strategy initiatives to stakeholders, executive leadership team and Board of Directors\
- May manage a team of direct reports
Position Requirements: What you will bring:
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Excellent communication skills in both technical and non-technical contexts, and comfortable presenting to all audiences at all levels
- Proficient with Jira, Aha, Salesforce, Excel
- Ability to work independently and capacity for self-direction
- Ability to work effectively cross-functionally both with business leadership, the development team, marketing, and sales teams
- 5+ years of relevant project management experience or release management experience
- Domain expertise in Software Development Life Cycle including Agile methods
What does success look like?
- You are highly collaborative: You independently initiate collaborative problem-solving sessions with co-workers, other departments, and/or partners which result in a plan you present to the customer to meet their support escalations.
- You are proactive: You proactively identify process improvements through analysis to improve portfolio planning, development, and go-to-market processes.
- You drive towards the customer success: You partner with your customers to define and execute a support value plan that is presented during business reviews and assessed on a regular cadence with customer stakeholders.
- Represent JAGGAER’s values: Be passionate, humble, empathic, accountable, and transparent with the customer and co-workers to transcend the customer experience.
About Our Benefits*
JAGGAER offers you a flexible schedule & an exceptional work/life balance. We offer a generous benefits package including employee and family health, dental and vision coverage, reimbursement accounts for eligible medical expenses; company-paid life insurance, AD&D, short-term and long-term disability benefits; retirement plan with company match and plentiful paid time off benefits. Additional benefits include education and well-being reimbursements.
JAGGAER is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and will consider all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time