Mid-Market Sales Director - West
Five9 is a leading provider of cloud software for the enterprise contact center market, bringing the power of the cloud to thousands of customers and facilitating more than three billion customer interactions annually. Since 2001, Five9 has led the cloud revolution in contact centers, helping organizations transition from legacy premise-based solutions to the cloud. Five9 provides businesses with cloud contact center software that is reliable, secure, compliant and scalable, which is designed to create exceptional customer experiences, increase agent productivity and deliver tangible business results.
States Include: California.
The Mid-Market Sales Director is an individual contributor role. In this position, the individual creates, identifies, and closes sales. The Sales Director's primary responsibility is to acquire new customers and drive revenue. A successful Sales Director is a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time.
Five9 is the industry’s leading cloud based customer contact/engagement center service provider. We only hire professionals who have a minimum of 10 years operating, selling, or servicing customer contact/engagement centers for Sales or Service. Your relevant experience is paramount to being considered. Candidates should possess a high level of professionalism, persistence, focus, and ability to execute while selling or serving our customers.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players - hungry, nimble and intelligent - with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle from lead generation to closure
- Develop business plan and present the business plan during quarterly review sessions
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal forecasting system (SFDC)
- Self-generate leads from a personal connections, referral partners, and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention throughout the Implementation and Support experience
- 7+ years of outside enterprise Contact Center software or CRM sales experience
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Experience selling at the C-level
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- A proven sales hunter and closer
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Contact Center Software Sales in less than 1,000-seat space
- Experience selling to CMO
- Knowledge of territory or accounts assigned