DH Pace Company Inc., aspires to hire an Outside Commercial Sales Representative in Chicago, Illinois who will specialize in building relationships and selling commercial doors and door products. If you have a strong aptitude for business development please apply!
- Meet with decision makers to influence the purchase of our comprehensive line of commercial products
- Communicate with customers to develop sales opportunities and/or solve problems; consultative sales
- Cultivate sales within commercial and industrial buildings, hospitals, colleges, K-12 and municipalities in Chicago and the surrounding areas
- Meet with existing and prospective customers, assess customers’ needs, and sell technical and mechanical goods and services
- Develop scope of work for each proposal and personally handle every detail from initial call to closing the sale
- Follow up quickly to close customer projects and participate in project management when necessary
- Maintain and update Customer Relationship Management System (CRM) daily
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree, highly preferred
- Minimum three (3) years outside sales experience
- Possess an ability for technical applications and mechanical systems
- Experience with Blue Prints/Plans and Specs highly desired
- Must have an outgoing personality and a natural affinity for taking care of customers
- Must possess a Valid Driver’s License
- Other duties as assigned
Why DH Pace?
DH Pace Company is a distribution, construction and service organization offering a complete range of door and door related products. We are in 50 locations and located in 24 states with over 3,000 employees. The company is privately owned. We are have been in business for over 90 years. In 2020 our sales were over $700MM.
We set the tone for success, reward hard work and put employees first:
- Exposure to tenured DH Pace leaders will invest time in training and development.
- Access to online training material to enhance professional skills and product knowledge
- Advancement and transfer opportunities
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive total benefits package and corporate wellness program
- Paid time off plan
Successful completion of references, background check and drug screen required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor???s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)