**This is a data-based position based in Birmingham, Alabama. We are not currently accepting remote applicants**
Sales Operations Analyst
The Sales Operations Analyst works with the Sales Operations Manager on the execution of process improvement and reporting at SummitMedia. Sales Operations analyst is part of a team that works closely together to create reports which provides the leadership team the insight to make sound decisions.
The objective of the Sales Operations Analyst is to fully utilize all the tools and best practices to help drive revenue for the entire company. This role requires a great deal of sales support interaction including emails, phone conversations, in-person meetings, and Zoom sessions.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to develop and refine weekly sales plan
- Actively engaged in improving the tools and processes used by the sales team
- Develop and build recurring reports to be used by upper management to help streamline the sales process
- Provide analysis on business development and monitor performance across various markets
- Support day-to-day inquiries from sales management, providing efficient resolution of issues
- Document processes and best practices to be shared and communicated with management and other key team members
- Provide recommendations for reporting improvements
- Actively participate in collaborative conversations involving strategic thinking and planning
- Develop and provide training on CRM
- Minimum of 2 years in a Sales Operations role or other applicable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills, including familiarity with analyzing reports & deriving insights from data
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible; readily accepts change; open to new ideas
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with sales leadership and share findings
- Ability to learn and use of CRM tools for planning and forecasting sales growth
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Outlook)
- Excellent eye for detail
- Ability to assist sales team members with a variety of needs
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
- Ability to display strong self-initiative and support recommendations with sound thinking
It is the policy of SummitMedia LLC to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, age or sex in all personnel actions including recruitment, evaluation, selection, promotion, compensation, training and termination. Discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, age, or sex is prohibited. If you believe you have been the victim of discrimination, you may notify the Federal Communications Commission, the Equal Employment
Opportunity Commission, or other appropriate agency.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of work experience do you have using Data Analysis?
- Are you comfortable commuting to this job's location?
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location