What You'll Do:
As a Demand Generation Manager, your core objective will be planning, orchestrating, executing, and measuring programs that drive engagement among buyer and influencer contacts within target accounts. Accounts will span both prospects and current customers. You will be a liaison between Content, Product Marketing, MOPS, Research & Segmentation, Account Development, and Field Sales teams to develop 1:1, 1:few, and 1:many programs designed to penetrate identified target accounts.
You will lead the development and execution of marketing plans consisting of multi-touch, multi-channel programs, including both inbound and outbound tactics to meet pipeline requirements of account segments.
- Own pipeline and program dynamics for your segment(s), including standard program conversion rates, pipeline creation, acceleration and win/loss dynamics to inform strategic planning
- Devise strategies and tactics that drive engagement and action with target accounts across multiple channels
- Work with cross-functional groups to find creative ways to engage target prospect and customer accounts through channels such as email, paid ads, personalized landing pages, direct mail, e-gifts, webinars, and more
- Partner with Marketing Operations to leverage CRM, marketing and analytic systems to execute the above at scale across vertical markets and territories, track performance, optimize efforts, ensure that appropriate measurement, results, and data requirements are met across campaigns
- Train and coach Account Development teams to make full use of content and campaigns to most effectively engage qualified accounts
What You'll Bring to the Team:
- Proven experience in high-tech B2B demand generation, digital marketing, ABM, or field marketing role - 3+ years preferred
- Aptitude for leveraging digital marketing, digital advertising, events, on and offline channel experiences, sales acceleration tools, and technologies to drive marketing and sales outcomes
- Data-driven and proficient with extracting analytic insights to segment audiences and optimize efforts
- Hands-on familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo, landing page personalization, retargeting ad networks and social advertising platforms or similar systems to identify, engage and track relevant prospects at target accounts
- Experience working with Sales Development teams or Inside Sales teams in B2B technology markets
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or comparable education preferred
Target Base Compensation: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00
Please note that the compensation information that follows is a good faith estimate for Colorado-based hires only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. Billtrust intends to offer the selected candidate base pay within this range, dependent on job-related, non-discriminatory factors such as experience and location. We encourage you to apply and speak with our Talent Acquisition team to learn more about the total compensation package.
What You'll Get:
- Benefits: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) with company match, short-term and long-term disability, flexible spending accounts, HSA, and life, cancer, and AD&D insurance.
- Equity: So that every employee is a shareholder and is aligned on building our company's value.
- Open PTO: Work-life balance is important. We believe in giving our employees time to truly relax and recharge.
- Sabbatical: A paid leave to reward longevity and commitment to Billtrust.
- Paid Parental Leave: To promote parent-child bonding and increase gender equity at home and in the workplace.
- Opportunities for Growth: Professional development can take many shapes. From ERGs like Women in Tech and DE&I, to Mentor-Mentee, Leadership, and High-Potential Programs, we foster an environment where all employees can grow.
- Recognition: From Billtrust Bucks and Gongings to Culture Champion and Founders Awards, our employees are recognized for hard work and outcomes achieved.
- Minimal Bureaucracy: An entrepreneurial environment of ownership and accountability allows you to get work done.
- A Culture that Lives its Values: Our values are not just words or window dressing, they guide our decisions - big and small - each and every day.
Who We Are:
Billtrust is the best-in-class provider of Payment Cycle Management and accounts receivable solutions, helping businesses accelerate Order-to-Cash. We provide a flexible, automated, cloud-based product portfolio that meets diverse buyer requirements and speeds cash application through tailored invoice delivery, secure multi-channel payment enablement, and intelligent matching and payment posting. Our platforms process $50B+ annually and help companies like Kraft Foods, New Balance Athletics and Ferguson Enterprises get paid faster and more efficiently.
For the past 19 years, we have achieved remarkable success with year-over-year growth and we attribute that growth to our people and culture. We encourage employees to have autonomy, think creatively, share ideas - even with our CEO - and to challenge the status quo every day without a lot of red tape.