We, Located at Markham, Ontario Canada, a Telephony and IT Networking solution products supplier. We are seeking a high energy, successful IT Networking sales professional to join the growing team in Canada. This person will be responsible for business developing a regional geographic territory in Canada. The primary responsibility will be to help accelerate our market share and revenue growth in the Canadian marketplace, accomplished through close work with existing or new Value-Added Resellers and VADs, and the recruitment of new partners.
Sales Account Manager
Job Description: The Sales Account Manager will be responsible in managing and developing business channel. Assist in planning and executing the sales and marketing program. Provide relevant sales and product training for channel partners.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Actively recruit qualified channel partners as defined by geographical need, vertical segmentation and revenue goals.
- Consistently achieving or exceeding set shipped revenue and margin quotas.
- Participating in training and launch of newly recruited channel partner’s sales teams in the assigned territory
- Development of strong relationships with key executive contacts at channel partners to assure our brand commitment and mind share.
- Develop strong relationships with partner sales teams to establish brand as the “Go-To” vendor for SMB & Enterprise Networking solutions, goals is to convince partner to lead with our company.
- Monthly and Quarterly Business Planning Sessions with channel partners
- Strong ability to demonstrate our brand product and services to prospective customers and partners.
- Pipeline and opportunity management
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly forecasts, updated weekly, and maintaining an accurate achievement.
- Experience in Marketing Events: Trade shows, webinars and travel
- 3-4 years of sales experience.
- Experience in Telecom/Datacom hardware and solution selling related industry with relevant channel management would be preferred.
- College/University graduated in Computer/Electronics/IT/Technologies preferred.
- Recently graduated from university candidates with less year experiences in technology industry can apply Sales Account Executive position.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills – including great presentation skills.
- Demonstrated success selling high value and IT hardware / software solutions.
- Ability to help partners understand our products and where they fit in an opportunity.
- Ability to travel by car/plane as necessary.
- Strong relationship building skills and networking experience
- Self-motivated and goal oriented
- Good handson experience with the Microsoft Words and Excel.
- Fluent in both English, French is an asset.
- Employment history reference check, criminal check and credit check will be required.
Please email resume with salary expectation to us.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Commission pay
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19