Recently named the “Best Place to Work” in the Triangle, our company is seeking a people-oriented and eCommerce-savvy individual who is eager to jumpstart their career in Customer Success Management. We are looking for the perfect candidate to join our team as a Customer Success Manager.
This entry-level position is a Full-Time/Regular position with an Annual salary of $35,000 and a projected Annual On Target Earnings (OTE) of $43,000 based on quarterly performance metrics. Our company is currently operating under a hybrid work schedule where employees have the flexibility to choose to work remotely or work onsite at our etailinsights HQ in Cary, NC.
The individual will play a key role in customer retention and supporting prominent technology companies who rely on etailinsights to find and close new business. We’re looking for a team member with a positive and proactive attitude who is excited to have an opportunity to grow and develop within our company and culture.
About The Position:
We are seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) with a focus on improving our customers’ success using our prospecting solution. This position is vital to our company’s overall success and reputation for having long term relationships with our customer base. We are not a company who simply provides access to our solution, and hope our clients earn value from using our solution. We insist upon working hand-in-hand with our customers to ensure their success.
Our CSM Team is responsible for building consultative relationships with our customers to ensure they are achieving a maximum value from their investment in etailinsights. The Customer Success Manager will work directly with software and services companies who serve Online Retailers (‘eTailers’). The Customer Success Manager will have assigned accounts, but work alongside other CSMs to support the etailinsights entire client base. Key responsibilities include:
- Serve as the primary ‘day to day’ contact for an assigned portfolio of customer accounts
- Launch and onboard new customers on the etailinsights application
- Build rapport and strengthen relationships across multiple levels within customer’s organization
- Manage our inbound support channel and resolve complex support issues in a timely manner
- Exceed customer expectations by anticipating their needs and offering strategic solutions on how to leverage etailinsights to meet their business needs/goals
- Maintain and establish high renewal rates and a high level of customer satisfaction
- Responsible for facilitating, managing, and negotiating customer renewal contracts
- Perform ongoing support, consultative strategy, and best practices around improving customer usage
- Identify opportunities for both customer growth and proactively identify any potential risks
- Display genuine curiosity about customer’s business, marketing plans, technology environment, organizational structure, and current pain points
- Advocate internally on behalf of your customers’ needs, feedback, and possible conflicts with cross-functional teams across etailinsights to identify, guide, and prioritize improvements within our product roadmap
What We’re Looking For:
- BA or BS degree preferred
- 0 - 2 years of full time employment post-college (this is an entry level position)
- Strong phone, written and verbal communication skills with excellent presentation skills
- Self-starter with excellent time management skills and proven experience managing multiple priorities
- Relationship development skills and ability to build relationships and rapport with ease
- Cross-functional experience working on a dynamic and high performing team
- Eagerness and passion to learn new skills and advance career
- Excellent computer skills required; proficiency using Salesforce, LinkedIn, Zoom Meeting, Zendesk, Intercom preferred
- Knowledge of web-based software as a service (SaaS), eCommerce/Online Retail preferred
- Eligibility to work in the US without sponsorship
Who We Are:
Founded in 2011, etailinsights is the leader in providing accurate contact information and sales leads related to the eCommerce industry. Our customers are eCommerce solution providers who purchase our SaaS web-based solution to call on prospective online retailers. Our product helps their sales and marketing teams find better prospects, improve their call preparation, accelerate sales, and ultimately close more business.
Teamwork has long been something we value highly at etailinsights and for good reason. We work collectively to bring the best out in ourselves and each other to deliver on our aspirations within our values. If you want to be part of a dynamic and growing company and want the opportunity to make a difference, this is the place for you. If you want to show up, do your own job, and avoid helping your team-mates, this is not the place for you.
At etailinsights, we lead with our values. All of our activities and decisions are based on and guided by these values:
- People - Treat all people with respect and dignity; value differences
- Quality - Pursue an unrelenting quest for quality; use speed and simplicity to achieve goals
- Integrity - Conduct ourselves with the highest level of integrity and business ethics
- Customers - Place the interests of customers first; our success depends on their success
- Teamwork - Commit to teamwork; seek out and utilize the ideas and skills of all associates
- Performance - Reach for the highest standards of performance; show a passion for winning
At etailinsights we value the diversity of perspectives that result from a variety of life experiences: ethnicities, ages, sexual orientations, genders, and other factors. Ours is a winning culture where we work together as a team with a clear focus on common goals and where team members are able to grow, develop and contribute to their fullest. We've given companies the insight they need to realize their potential... and we can do the same for your career. etailinsights is an equal opportunity employer.
Company Benefit Package:
etailinsights offers the following comprehensive benefits package to each of its valued team members:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) opportunity with employer match
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Paid Holidays
- Quarterly Social Events
- Advancement opportunities within our growing company
- A fun, challenging, and flexible work environment
- And much more!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $43,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
Our employees' physical and mental health always comes first. We are currently operating a "work where you feel the most safe & productive" policy where employees can choose to work remote or come into the office.
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Customer support: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location