EasyRedir is a URL redirection service that enables businesses to easily direct web traffic to where they need it, so customers and stakeholders can access their valuable online content and services. EasyRedir has extensive experience in large enterprise systems design and development and caters to all businesses with an online presence. The EasyRedir team includes experts in cloud software architecture and development, product design, DevOps, sales, and finance. EasyRedir also has a strong support team and a network of specialists ready to assist you with your URL redirection needs.
Are you ready for a change? Would you like to feel like the work you’re doing has an impact and moves the needle? EasyRedir is the global leader in providing enterprise-class, dedicated URL redirection services. We have thousands of customers that include the world’s most recognizable brands, Fortune 500 companies, innovative startups, cutting-edge agencies, governments, and organizations of every shape and size. Your work at EasyRedir will touch millions of people on a daily basis, and provide you with a rewarding career that will never be boring.
We're looking for a Customer Success Coordinator to provide our customers with world-class customer support and help support our account management and marketing teams.
Who are you?
- You love solving unique, difficult problems with a collaborative, creative team
- You are someone who asks the right questions, challenges the status quo, and makes us a better, smarter team
- Learning new skills is something you love to do - you seek to improve yourself both on and off the job
- Having an end-to-end understanding of where you work helps you understand how your work is having an impact
- You like independence in your work, but also love collaborating with a team when it comes to big-picture things
- You are a conscientious person who tries their best at everything and considers the impacts of what you do on others
- You have excellent written and verbal communications skills with a proficiency in business-oriented English
Who is EasyRedir?
- We are a small, agile team of creative and driven people
- We are fanatical about giving our customers the best experience we can, whether it be through UX design, technology architecture and operations, or customer support - our customers are the foundation of our business
- We extensively use technology tools to help us drive efficiencies, serve our customers and collaborate with our team
- We are diverse and inclusive - we welcome people of all backgrounds including women, LGBTQ+, people of colour, and all open-minded people
- We value our team members and customers and strive to demonstrate empathy, respect and patience in our dealings with each other
What will you be doing?
- Become an expert in how to use our product and the problems we help solve
- Provide timely, friendly and helpful customer service to our customers
- Lead the development and improvement of help articles and training materials
- Help onboard new customers
- Identify opportunities for account expansion
- Assist our marketing team by helping with social media, writing blog posts and helping to build customer case studies
What are the requirements?
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in customer-facing roles
- Proven ability of taking multiple in-flight tasks to completion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable learning and using multiple technology tools
- Highly adaptable and comfortable in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment
- Strong client relationship building skills including empathy, humility, adaptability, poise and persuasiveness
- Detail-oriented, organized and analytical
- Bachelor’s degree is an asset
- Experience in a B2B SaaS organization
- Experience with project management software such as Basecamp
Application deadline: 2021-10-13
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday