ENVIRONMENTAL SOLUTIONS ENGINEER (75% REMOTE)
Our client, an environmental remediation company in the New Haven, CT area is searching for a Solutions Engineer. The company’s specialty is remediating contaminated soil in areas that are difficult to access such as under buildings, structures, city streets, highways, wetlands, etc., by constructing horizontal remediation wells to access the area, then performing the remediation.
The Solutions Engineer will interact with clients to understand their needs, then participate in the design of the remediation project. The candidate will be trained at the office during the first 6 months of employment, then have the option to work mostly from home 75% of the time with the remaining 25% at either the office, customer sites, or industry events.
- Participate on sales calls with the business development manager and act a subject matter expert for discussing and proposing the solution. The business development manager is accountable for the sale and the solutions engineer is accountable for the technical communication and solution.
- Lead discussions with the prospects to understand their project objectives, needs, options, technical challenges, etc.
- Review project documents and other information from prospects and identify necessary information to design a solution to meet their needs
- Respond to questions and inquiries from prospects and clients
- Develop installation designs and plans that meet the project requirements and constraints
- Develop pricing and estimated schedule for each design/plan
- Author the proposal or quote for each client’s project
- Facilitate internal review of each design
- Present company designs and proposals to prospects
- Backup and support the BD Manager in a technical capacity as they progress the opportunity through the sales cycle
- Produce reports as needed and as required by management
- Seek feedback from the field team during and after each project implementation and assist them in communicating with clients as needed
- Author and review blog posts, articles, case studies and marketing materials as needed
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering (Environmental, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, or Chemical)
- 5+ years of involvement in the design of environmental remediation projects
- Prior experience with horizontal or other types of wells is not required – full training will be provided
- Experience with client interactions including client and/or conference presentations
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills with C Suite personnel and Key Decision Makers
- Disciplined in time management and priorities
- Attractive Compensation
- 100% Company-Funded Retirement Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- PTO and Paid U.S. Holidays
For a list of all Gyga Force opportunities, please visit www.gygaforce.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $85,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Environmental Remediation: 2 years (Required)
- One location