Account Executive - Finance
Imagine walking into a sales environment surrounded by successful, motivated, thoughtful, and passionate individuals committed to improving investor's lives. As an Account Executive, you engage over the phone with high-net-worth individuals who expressed interest in Knight Strategic Wealth. Using consultative techniques, you’ll determine high net-worth investors' goals and educate them on our services. You will be the liaison between a prospective client and us - enhancing both the prospect’s financial future and our overall growth.
Through hands-on experience, training, and mentoring, your personal development in the role is exponential. Surrounded by professionals, you will grow your sales skills, build relationships within the firm, and control your career path. The Account Executive position is both a rewarding and engaging role. Setting an appointment between a high-net-worth investor and our Senior Staff is a victory.
Watch your name move up the rankings as you help provide us with a chance to better a prospective client’s future. Based on a base salary plus uncapped-commission pay structure, you have the comfort of some guaranteed income with the possibility that accompanies uncapped, performance-based commission.
Simply put: You set your career path and control your success
- No prior sales experience or industry knowledge required
- Successful Account Executives demonstrate the following:
- You've set and accomplished goals in the past, personal or professional.
- A desire to be the first impression and advocate of our brand.
- An activist to promote our unique way of looking at the finance industry.
- Educate potential clients on the benefits of our unique approach.
- A commitment to achieving results while instilling trust.
- You invite your chance to learn through mentoring.
- You're excited for an experience selling.
- You will communicate Knight’s value proposition to high-net worth investors to arrange meetings.
- Our marketing team will provide you with WARM leads.
- You will build sales skills while deepening your understanding of the financial services industry as you help families across the country.
- You will be at the intersection of driving firm growth, controlling your career trajectory, and bettering potential clients’ financial well-being.
- You will be rewarded through competing in a meritocracy and vibrant atmosphere with like-minded peers.
- You will develop abilities to succeed at future opportunities in full cycle sales within the firm.
Why Knight Strategic Wealth:
Knight is a different kind of investment firm and we’re proud of that. We work for a bigger purpose: bettering the investment universe. From unmatched service to creative perspectives on investing, it’s the people that make the Knight purpose possible. After all, it’s our people that allow us to offer the level of service that we do. We are proud to offer.
- $40,000 Base Salary
- Uncapped Commissions
- And much, much more
Our emphasis on personal and professional growth has yielded an amazing work environment, but in the end, it’s not the perks that keep people here. They stay because they believe in our mission of service—our team wants to make a difference in an industry that can do better.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $250,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Associate (Preferred)
- Sales Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations