Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
As a Counter Sales Associate, you will be responsible for providing world class customer service with direct involvement in day to day operations and positively impacting sales goals. You will also effectively collaborate with your Store Manager to manage inventory, maintain the appearance of the store, record received and shipped products and preparing items for shipment.
We are searching for a candidate that has a passion for customer service, committed to driving sales and interested in employee growth. If you are in search of a career with an organization that rewards performance and provides a stable and supportive environment, then Lennox may just be the place for you.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Provide a high level of customer service with product expertise and selling skills.
- Perform as Store Manager when needed, to include scheduling, ordering and carrying out open/close procedures.
- Maintain appearance of store.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Interested in advancement.
- Powerful customer presence.
- Detail oriented.
- Organizational skills.
- Enjoys being a part of a team.
- Successfully complete all assigned training within given timeframe.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
WHAT YOUR FUTURE MAY LOOK LIKE AT LENNOX (LII)
Lennox International allows you to craft your career according to your own skills, talents and passions. Top performing Counter Sales Associates have been promoted into roles such as: Store Manager, Inside Sales Representative, as well as other corporate roles.
- Requires a high school diploma or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Good oral and written communications skills.
- Good computer skills required; Microsoft applications.
- General HVAC knowledge.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
What we offer:
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees. This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting from within the organization. Our Counter Sales Associate position is ideal for anyone looking for a career with long term grown possibilities. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible work options, as outlined in Lennox's Flex Work guidelines, including the potential opportunity for remote work for select positions. This role is currently designated as 100% on-site.
- Competitive base salary
- Excellent medical plans designated to support healthy lifestyles
- Mental and financial health programs
- Outstanding 401K with company matching and 1-year bonus
- Employee stock purchase program
- Community involvement opportunities
- Robust employee assistance program
- And much, much more!
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- Wholesale: 3 years (Preferred)
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location