Urovant Sciences, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing innovative therapies for urologic conditions and improving the way providers and their patients confront urologic diseases that are difficult to treat.
Every employee at Urovant plays an integral role to our success. We are ambitious in our approach to improving outcomes for the patients and healthcare providers we serve. Our fast-paced environment rewards strategic decision-making and collaboration, giving team members opportunities to grow beyond their expertise.
Urovant’s lead product, GEMTESA® (vibegron), is an oral, once-daily (75 mg) small molecule beta-3 agonist approved by the U.S. FDA in December 2020 for the treatment of adult patients with overactive bladder (OAB) with symptoms of urge urinary incontinence, urgency and urinary frequency. GEMTESA® is also being evaluated for the treatment of OAB in men with benign prostatic hyperplasia (OAB+BPH).
Urovant’s second product candidate, URO-902, is a novel gene therapy being developed for patients with OAB who have failed oral pharmacologic therapy.
**This territory covers N. Alabama to the state line - Huntsville, Florence, Cullman, Gadsden**
- Achieve and strive to exceed sales objectives through efficient and impactful selling skills, call planning and territory management. Continually focus on growing Urovant’s product market share base by closing for new business in both new and existing accounts prioritized on market potential.
- You must demonstrate an exceptional level of clinical expertise (product/competition/disease state) and understanding of the evolving healthcare landscape. Our culture encourages a growth mindset which is open to coaching and continual learning.
- Assess and analyze product/competitor trends and market dynamics at the territory level. Thoughtful planning, purposeful action and utilizing your available resources in a compliant manner will be core to driving sales results in the territory.
- Proactively provide candid, constructive and collaborative communication with Sales Leadership, Marketing, Market Access and other Urovant teams.
- Ensure that all administrative tasks (including call reporting, sample management, expense reports, training modules, business plans, etc.) are completed in a timely, accurate and compliant manner.
- Travel is required throughout the territory. Overnight stays may be required including meetings which may extend over several days (on occasion may include weekends) and require work during evening hours and/or overnight stays.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 2 or more years pharmaceutical sales experience required; Urology experience preferred
- A proven, consistent and documented track record of top ranked sales performance (ideally top 25% of the nation) is required
- Strong and successful pharmaceutical launch experienced preferred
- Knowledge of market access formulary positioning, including pull-through and push-through is highly preferred
- A proven and documented track record of applied clinical knowledge, healthcare landscape knowledge and critical thinking skills are required
- Must display a professional presence, strong work ethic and ability to quickly identify and accelerate sales trends and offset challenges
- Consistently operates in a manner which demonstrates and instills trust and integrity across all aspects of the role
- Ability to effectively work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Ability to comply with customer institution access requirements
- 20% or more overnight travel may be required depending on the assigned territory
- Ability to drive a car and possess a valid and current driver’s license